Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SDN Community,

The new SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12 is available for download at:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/b2918eea-0601-0010-6284-e6cb7... [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

<a href="ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap/SAPNW7.0ABAPTrialSP12.part2.rar">ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap/SAPNW7.0ABAPTrialSP12.part2.rar</a>

The same procedure applies as in earlier versions, download both archives, place it into the same folder and <b>extract ...part1.rar only</b>.

Enjoy,

Klaus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a problem:

by starting the SAPGui 710 i get this error message:

"partner 'kevkev1:sapdp00' not reached WSAECONNREFUSED:Connection refused..."

I`ve made the following Input in New Entry:

Beschreibung: NSP localhost

Anwendungsserver: kevkev1 (I also tried "localhost" instead of "kevkev1, but it doesn`t work")

Systemnummer: 00

Systemid: NSP

My Hosts-Datei has the following Inputs:

127.0.0.1 localhost

10.10.0.10 kevkev1

My PCName(Computername) is kevkev1. I don`t have a Domain.

Can somebody help me please!

Answers (34)

Answers (34)

0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I have installed it sucssfully and running, but I am unable to do some operations.

1. Unable to create new client (SCC4), beside precreated 000, 001 and 066

2. Unable to copy (SCCL) from client 000 to 001, it says unable to write log file.

Please help.

Thanks,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends is it enhanced or latest version for old ABAP or newest version or something else

Can you people just tell me briefly about this ABAP

Why means I was just confused.

Thank you

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Iu2019ve just installed the SAP Netweaver 7 ABAP Trial successfully on my desktop, downloaded from your link, but is occurring the same error reported in this Forum: a short dump before the login screen (see threads"Short Dump Before Login in SAP Netweaver 7 ABAP Trial") is displayed with the messages bellow.

I followed and tried all the regards from all the thread from the others threads, but unfortunately nothing worked:

1) The server name on My Computer is u201Clocalhostu201D.

2) In the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS, the IP entry is:

u201C127.0.0.1 localhostu201D (Iu2019ve tried u201C192.168.1.101 localhostu201D, too).

3) The firewalls (windows and McAfee) were disabled.

4) I always started the Application Server successfully before to try to log in.

5) Iu2019ve installed MS Loopback Adapter, although I have an active network. I tried with and without it, and both.

If there is any other possible solution, could you help me, please?

Thaks and best regards,

Henrique Bachour

The error message is bellow:

****************************************************************************************

Runtime Errors DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST

Date and Time 2008-06-17 21:44:59

Short text

Invalid request.

What happened?

The current ABAP/4 program terminated due to

an internal error in the database interface.

Error analysis

An invalid request was made to the SAP database interface in a statement

in which the table "DOKTL " was accessed.

The situation points to an internal error in the SAP software

or to an incorrect status of the respective work process.

For further analysis the SAP system log should be examined

(transaction SM21).

For a precise analysis of the error, you should supply

documents with as many details as possible.

Trigger Location of Runtime Error

Program SAPMSYST

Include SAPMSYST

Row 2,556

Module type (FORM)

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

could you please check via the SAP Management Console whether the status shows "green" before and after you tried to log on the system.

Can you enter a transaction code after the short dump occurs? If yes, you could try to enter transaction code SM21 or SICK and check for more details on the error. You can post the results here.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your contact.

Answering your questions:

Yes, all the status on SAP Management Console are green before login. All the tools installed during the installation proccess are working perfectly.

No, I can't run any other transaction. The system displays "This function is not possible".

Tonight, I just uninstalled all the system components, I downloaded again the software from this website and installed again so carefully. The result was exactly the same previous.

My friend, I don't know what more I have to do. I have been fithing against it since 30 days ago.

I have only two doubts:

1) Which further tools do I have to start before login? Is not enough to start the Application Server? Although I have tried start before all the tools already.

2) What must be the IP adress on file HOST on "C:SYSTEM32DRIVES..." ?

If you can contact me with some more idea, I'm waiting for it as soon as possible.

My OS is XP-SP2, 2Gb RAM, 2Ghz.

My DHCP is working perfectly.

Thanks and Best regards,

José Henrique Bachour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Iu2019d like to answer better your questions because I made maybe some mistake on my last contact.

I took a better look on my SAP Management Console and could see the follow leds status:

1) The First Level, NSP is green.

2) On the second Level, there are two Levels called u201CLocalhostu201D.

a. The first one shows blue.

b.The second one shows green

b.1. Inside to last level there are seven levels but only the first, u201CProcess Listu201D, is green.

Thanks and Best Regards

José Henrique Bachour

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi José,

It seems the system is running properly and the problem is related to a network issue. Please check the following things from the system requirements side:

- Hostname must not exceed 13 characters

- The SAP system requires serveral ports for communication services. Therefore the file %WINDIR%system32driversetcservices must not include an entry for the ports 3200, 3600 and 8000. A possible entry can be excluded by using the hash symbol (#)

If you meet all the prerequisites and the problem still exists you could have a look at the trace file. To view the trace, please open again the SAP MMC, click the green Process List entry, right-click disp+work.exe and choose Developer Trace.

You can post the relevant part of the trace here.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too had the same problem. But could rectify it.

Try logging in from SAP Mangement Console. Expand the NSP. You will find the database in blue and the application server in green.

Right Click on the green one and select logon. Enter username and password and select login.

I hope it works. Because it did for me.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problems as described by some here. The first installation on my computer is unfortunately failed. Then I Uninstall the software again. Now the problem is that I install the software is, however, the MAXDB no longer installed. I have already described all solutions will not try to solve! Is there another described here has not gone?

Gruss

Albert Kaiser

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please remove the SAP folder from the Install Shield directory before re-installing the software. Usually the SAP folder is located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Universal.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I have tried to install this version of SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12, but I have received always the same error as below:

PARAMETER ERRORMESSAGE

========= ============

DBNAME Instance already exists

Database NSP must not exist

I have already made stop the NSP and SAP services and all the others regardings from this forum but they didn't work.

The operating system is Windows XP Professional SP2.

Could you help me?

I beg your help as soon as possible.

Good morning.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Henrique Bachour

Edited by: José Henrique Bachour on May 31, 2008 3:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have tried to install this version of SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12, but I have received always the same error as below:

PARAMETER ERRORMESSAGE

========= ============

DBNAME Instance already exists

Database NSP must not exist

Could you help me to solve this problem?

I beg your help as soon as possible, please!

Thank you

Best regards,

Henrique Bachour

Edited by: José Henrique Bachour on May 31, 2008 3:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

-> Go to Add new hardware

-> Choose I have already connected my hardware and click next

-> select instanll new hardware at the end and click next

-> choose install hardware that I have already instaled

-> Choose network adapters

-> Choose microsoft loopback adapters and click next

-> Now go to start->setings->network connections-> local area connection2

-> Click on properties

-> select internet protocol(TCP/IP) and click properties

-> select use the followin IP Adress: IP Addres: 10.10.0.10

-> on subnet mask insert: 255.255.255.0 and click OK

-> Run drivers

-> Go to ditrectory: etc

-> Edit hosts file with notepad

=============================

should Look like this

1. Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.

#

1. This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

#

1. This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

2. entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

3. be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

4. The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

5. space.

#

1. Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

2. lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.

#

1. For example:

#

1. 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

2. 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

#127.0.0.1 localhost

10.10.0.10 john

-> Edit services file using notepad

-> search for: 3600

-> IF found COMMENT BY puting: #

Begin installing the trial version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How can I get the Logistic Module installed

Regards

Nirmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a problem with the installation.

I've installed a first time successfully the ABAP version, but the link for the localhost doesn't pl. So i desinstall and trys to reinstall.

Now, the database instance (NSP) is not created automatically by the .exe

Any folder C:\sapdb\NSP is created.

The consequence is that i cannot start the application server.

Thanks for your help.

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning.

I am also having the same issue as the previous poster. My first installation was unsuccessful so I uninstalled and cleaned the registry via the regcleaner program.

Now my installation appears to work but the c:\sapdb folder is not created and I do not have a database to connect to. I will try some of the suggestions provided in this thread about removing additional folders prior to reinstallation and see how that goes.

Thanks.

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an answer to those who where unable to install a second time.

I had to install my trial version also several times and experienced the same problem. I discovered that the uninstall does not completely remove all installed software and hence during the next install several parts (of the database) are not installed again. This leads to a non working installation.

The solution: Perform the uninstall, clean the registry, and (the undocumented feature:) delete directory c:\program files\common files\sap shared

Now, with the really uninstalled trial you should be able to do a correct new installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that is correct... I was able to reinstall after deleting this folder: "SAP" in C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Universal

Also I ran a standard regclean (as well as the provided sap regclean tool) and it also cleaned up some additional entries in the registry.

After that my install showed the sapdb being created.

Thanks for the very helpful advice!

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Klaus:

I want to buy a laptop with suitable h/w configuration and want to install NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial version SP12 (and possibly Java Trial version).

Any suggestions on the h/w configuration ?

Is it possible to install Java Trial version as well on the same system?

The new laptops come with Vista o/s. I think it is not possible to install NetWeaver on Vista. So I need get XP Professional installed on the laptop. Should it be only XP Professional, or can I have dual boot with Vista and still be able to install NetWeaver on the XP ?

I have seen lot of discussion on the installation problems and fixes - leaving some confusion in the reader's mind at the end.

Any body who has successfully installed after going thru the problems, can please update the procedure that will help others ?

Really appreciate the answers and suggestions.

Thanks

-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As many others I've to try to reinstall but the uninstall programs are missing and so it will not let me reinstall. Just deleting the files is neither an option there seem allways to be some files 'in use'.

Does anybody has a tip?

I've posted this also new thread so I can award points for the solution.

Dirk

Edited by: Dirk Tyriard on Feb 17, 2008 12:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm experiencing sevral problems installing the trial:

1. When I install the SAPGUI I received a message with error code -2147024893 saying that the source path for some files coud not be found. Files are wdtaocxU.ocx, wdtlogU.ocx, wdobapiU.ocx and wdtfuncU.ocx. I search for thiese files in the destination folder and they are there.

2. When I try to install the software I run the installer and the process finish normally and even install MMC in about 10 minutes. I don't get any errors message but sapdb foldes has not being created and MaxDB was not installed.

I don't know why MaxDB is not installed.

Can anyone please help me on this?

Thank.

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Jorge,

I met the same problem and I reinstall it and now it is working.

In order to reinstall it, you have to delete the folders "SAP' in C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Universal and 'SAP' in C:\

You have also to clear the register with the RegCleanTools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I've tried to install the ABAP trial version SP 12 twice without succeeding. It seems the database is installed the way it should but later on in the installation when the installer checks if the SAPNSP_00 service is running something goes wrong. What puzzles me is the service is actually running when I check it after the installation ends incorrectly.

Also, no SAP related shortcuts are added to the start menu. That means no deinstaller either. I've managed to clean up the mess after the previous installation and run it again but it ends at the very same spot every time.

Please have a look at the log below and advise.

Thanks!!!

Cheers,

Sten

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:09 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Expected service (SAPNSP_00) is not currently running

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:09 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, wrn, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Service SAPNSP_00 is not available, retry after 10 s.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:19 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Expected service (SAPNSP_00) is not currently running

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:19 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, wrn, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Service SAPNSP_00 is not available, retry after 10 s.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:29 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Expected service (SAPNSP_00) is not currently running

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:29 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, wrn, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Service SAPNSP_00 is not available, retry after 10 s.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:39 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Expected service (SAPNSP_00) is not currently running

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:39 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, wrn, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Service SAPNSP_00 is not available, retry after 10 s.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:50 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Expected service (SAPNSP_00) is not currently running

(Feb 5, 2008 1:21:50 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, wrn, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Service SAPNSP_00 is not available, retry after 10 s.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:22:00 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Expected service (SAPNSP_00) is not currently running

(Feb 5, 2008 1:22:00 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, wrn, CheckServicesAction(bean17): Service SAPNSP_00 is not available, retry after 10 s.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:22:10 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, An error occurred and product installation failed. Look at the log file C:\SAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:22:10 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction, err, ProductException: (error code = 601; message="Services failed to start (see the log for details)")

STACK_TRACE: 12

ProductException: (error code = 601; message="Services failed to start (see the log for details)")

at com.sap.installshield.CheckServicesAction.install(CheckServicesAction.java:95)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.getResultForProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

(Feb 5, 2008 1:27:13 PM), Install, com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct, err, An error occurred and product uninstallation failed. Look at the log file C:\SAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(Feb 5, 2008 1:27:13 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

STACK_TRACE: 15

ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.execute(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:254)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:224)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllUninstallationSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:192)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.uninstall(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:313)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.uninstallProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.processActionsFailed(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(Unknown Source)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When starting the application server, I get

===================================================

============== Starting System NSP ================

===================================================

=============== Starting database instance ...

The service name is invalid.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2185.

The system cannot find the path specified.

============== Start database failed !

it seems to have a problem with MAXDB. This had to be uninstalled and re-installed again. My thoughts are that not all items were removed during the un-install procedure.

Can you please list ALL of the items that need to be taken care of in the case an uninstall takes place?

There was no "cleanRegistry" program to run.

There was a program called "sapstartsrv" and I ran that.

Any pointers are appreciated.

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody!

Is there the documentation included in the download, as in the case of the minisap 4.6d (got through ABAP objects book)? if so how to install it?

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have logged in successfully with the account listed on the right panel. thanks all

toderica_marius
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello from Romania!

Is there a way to fully uninstall the previous SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SP12 broken installation? I have deleted the sap and sapdb directories, after that I run the regclean tool but the SAP DB WWW system service still appears on local computer services. When I try to reinstall the SAP NW the error code = 601; message="Services failed to start" still appears and the installer think that the maxdb database is running on the local computer.

the system is a Pentium 4 processor with Windows XP SP2, 55GB free space on drive C: and an oracle 8.1.7 instance installed on it (currently not running) !!!

Otherwise..this regclean tool does not provide any message during run meaning "I've finished the job!" or something

Thank you,

Marius

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marius,

To unistall the database, there should be an entry "MaxDB" in the Windows "Add or Remove Programs" dialog. Using this will completely unsinstall the database. If this is not possible, proceed as desrcibed in [|].

After this you should be able to reinstall the trial version.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed the trialversion, without problems. However, it seems to start each time I boot my WIndows machine. I would prefer to have it started only when I explicitly select the start script via the menu START->All Programs->SAP 7.0 Trial version->NSP->Start Application Server

Any tips on how to prevent the autostart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

i have installed NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial successfully in my NB, but i have no logon ID,

do you know if there is public logon ID, appreciate. thanks in advance.

Btw, i also have tried to apply license via SAP official web site, but it asks me to provide

my hardware key, i don't know how to know my hareware key, so apply fail.

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever i download the trial version i ended up with 885MB for part 1 and 900MB for the part 2.

I tired redownloading, but still the same MB but not GB. Till now i have tried more than 7-8 times.

If this is the case for 7-8 times can i try installing it knowing that the size of files is wrong.

My internet connection is no doubt good.

What could be the problem?

Many Thanks

Gopi -(_)-

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

Have you tried to download the files via FTP? Here is the address:

<a href="ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap/">ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap/</a>

Just download part1 & part2, they include SAPGUI.

I suppose there is no chance of getting the system up and running without the complete files.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

I am waiting for your response on my another thread (link below).

Can you please help?

Thanks

Bhupendra

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhupendra,

The link points to this thread. Can you please post the correct link again.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

Apology for the incorrect link. here is the correct one.

Regards,

Bhupendra

0 Kudos

Has anyone tried installing in XP Home SP2? Does it install?

Regards

Sudhakar

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

Yes, it will work.

Rgds,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login problems with BCUSER and DDIC

-

I get the following messsage when I try to login as BCUSER or DDIC:

"No logon possible (no hw ID received by mssg server)"

With SAP, I could login but could not crate a program in SE38. Probably I am not supposed to use SAP to create any objects.

I had installation problems with Error Code=200 (Java Language Exception).

I did the following:

1)I installed Java(TM) SE Dev Kit 6 Update 2 and also JRE 1.6.0_02.

Enabled only JRE 1.6.0_02 and disabled other JRE older versions.

2) I increased the Virtual Memory size to max of 1512 MB.

3) Installed the MS Loopback Adapter and assigned IP addr: 10.10.0.10 with the

Submask 255.255.255.0

4) Edited hosts file to include the line 10.10.0.10 myhostname (length=10)

5) Did the cleanup procedure mentioned in the Troubleshooting Guide for Error code=200

6) Disconnedcted my Local Area Network Cable(for some strange reason, the installation completed successfully this time)

7) Rebooted the system

😎 Started installation afresh.

I did not expect - but the installation was completed successfully.

9) I installed the SAP GUI (it converted the old entries into the new format) and added the entry for NSP.

But I can not login as BCUSER or DDIC.

Any help is appreciated.

-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hello,

i have a problem:

when install NW cancel when install sapmmc

this is the log.txt

(Sep 5, 2007 6:47:35 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, An error occurred and product installation failed. Look at the log file D:\SAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(Sep 5, 2007 6:47:35 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.execute(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:254)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:224)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllInstallationSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:177)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.install(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:268)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.getResultForProductAction(Unknown Source)

(Sep 5, 2007 6:52:38 PM), Install, com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct, err, An error occurred and product uninstallation failed. Look at the log file D:\SAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(Sep 5, 2007 6:52:38 PM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllUninstallationSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:192)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.uninstall(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:313)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.uninstallProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.processActionsFailed(Unknown Source)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

If you happen to look at this message can you pls look at my thread (link below) and help?

Thanks

Bhupendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello alltogether!

I have installed the maxdb, application server and sapgui. But If I try to login, sapgui shows me following runtime error:

"An invalid request was made to the SAP database interface in a statement in which the table "DOKTL " was accessed."

With a login into the webgui I have no problem.

Can somebody help me please?

Frank99
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

I recently installed the DVD copy with SP10 that came with my ABAP Objects book and then found out about this more recent version with SP12.

1) Is there a way to upgrade from SP10 to SP12?

2) If I decide to remove SP10 and install SP12, can I use the same license key that I received for SP10?

3) Is there a web page or document related to the notes/enhancements included with SP11 and SP12?

Thanks,

Frank

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

1) There is no way to upgrade from SP10 to SP12. But you can transport development objects to the new system. See <a href="/people/manfred.lutz/blog/2007/04/25/abap-trial-version-for-newbies-part-8-exporting-development-objects-from-sp8:///people/manfred.lutz/blog/2007/04/25/abap-trial-version-for-newbies-part-8-exporting-development-objects-from-sp8 for instructions on how to export and <a href="/people/manfred.lutz/blog/2007/04/27/abap-trial-version-for-newbies-part-9-importing-a-transport-into-sp1112:///people/manfred.lutz/blog/2007/04/27/abap-trial-version-for-newbies-part-9-importing-a-transport-into-sp1112 for the import.

2) Yes, if you install it on the same machine you can reuse the license. If you are using the old license key (24 characters) I would propose to request for a new license key (as file). There is no problem in doing this, no matter if your old key is still valid.

3) The SP level's serve basically as correction to known issues. Anyway, there are some minor enhancements in WebDynpro.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

it seems you are a profi in NW.

ich habe ein Problem mit NetWeaver 2004s 7.0 Trial Version. Nach der Installation alles läuft gut außer Anschluss von NSP Server zum Datenbank. Ich habe die Instanz in Datenbank kreiert und NSP Server war automatisch im Verzeichnis. Beim Start von SAP System SAP Management console zeigt volle Funktionalität(grün), aber Datenbank Management console zeigt Server localhost->NSP grau. Ich habe probiert NSP Server manuell anzuschließen(Connect), es wird nach Username of Datenbank Manager Operator und passwort gefragt. Bei der Installation aber wurde in diesem Fall nur Passworteingabe angefordert. Ich weiß nun nicht, welche User ich eingeben soll. Allerdings glaube ich, dass die Verbindung automatisch geschehen soll . Die andere von mir kreierte DB-Instanzen funktionieren ohne Passwort. Als Folge beim WebDynproprogrammierung erscheinen keine Webkontexte: - Fehler. ich habe noch andere Unannehmlichkeiten, die alle zeigen, dass alles, was mit Browser zutun hat, läuft irgendwie schief.

Können Sie mir bitte helfen?

Viele Grüß

Former Member
0 Kudos

The account information user and password are mentioned in the start.htm file in the CD (or ISO image).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there is only initial password information to logon to Front end and license key on CD. The NSP Instance auf DB is not automatically connected to SAP System. I cannot find the UserKey for this connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I have found how to connect the NSP Server to DB, but it don't solv my thurther problems: the right side of Developer Studio (where we normally write a development code) is blank. I have all instanses worked and SAP System is green. There are no errors displayed. I don't know what to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one Question more. At logon process as BCUSER I recieve the error: 'Kennwortanmeldung nicht mehr möglich - zuviele Fehlversuche!'. What have I do to login as a BCUSER. I can logon only as DDIC User now.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to reset/unlock the account for BCUSER. This should be possible with SAP* user, but maybe also with DDIC. You can unlock a user with transaction SU01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you look at this issue as well?

Thanks and regards,

reza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was able to install in the 3rd attempt!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Twan,

thank you very much, how can I give you the points?

Regards Irina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iryna,

you can't. You can only assign points on topics that you started.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

habe das Problem, dass ich über die SE80 bei Objektname nur $TMP

BCUSER stehen habe. Somit können keine Programmme angezeigt

werden. So weiß ich z.B. nicht wie ich eine Transaktion zu nem

Programm anlegen soll wenn es gar nicht aufgelistet wird.

Egal was ich mache, bei Objektname steht immer nur "$TMP

BCUSER ", alsoe keine Programm-Auflistung die ich angelegt hab oder Pake... Ich verwende Sap Newtweaver Abap Trial 7...

vielleicht versteht mein Problem ja jemand und kann mir helfen.

Würde mich auch über Kontakt über KevinGrimm9@gmx.de freuen und

könnte so ein Bild schicken, dass das Problem verdeutlichen

könnte.

MFG

former_member189519
Participant
0 Kudos

update mal deinen Sapgui auf den aktuellsten patchlevel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wie geht das? Updaten?

former_member189519
Participant
0 Kudos

/thread/488760 [original link is broken]

patchlevel 3 ziehen und starten...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus: Thank you for ask my question. Are there any SAP trial version that has got the modules??. I'm new in SAP and I'm learning some thing of SAP for my own, things tha I want to practice, but I'm interesting in learn SAP FI-CO not ABAP.

Thanks you for your time again

Sorry for my english

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know, there are no preview, demo or trial versions for the component you are looking for. The trial versions provided here serve as a technology platform.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi: I was instalated this trial without problem, but i don't have any module (accounting doesn't apear in my SAP menu) and I don't know how can I get them (i'm new in SAP). If anybody can help me tank you.

Alejandra

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alejandra,

This NetWeaver Trial Version intends to provide an application server (platform) for ABAP/ABAP Objects/ABAP WebDynpro software development tests. Accounting is part of ERP and is installed on top of the application server, thus not part of this demo version.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN Community,

I've installed the new SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12 and I've got the same problem of Kevin Grimm.

" Hello,

i have a problem:

by starting the SAPGui 710 i get this error message:

"partner 'kevkev1:sapdp00' not reached WSAECONNREFUSED:Connection refused..."

I`ve made the following Input in New Entry:

Beschreibung: NSP localhost

Anwendungsserver: kevkev1 (I also tried "localhost" instead of "kevkev1, but it doesn`t work")

Systemnummer: 00

Systemid: NSP"

And when I try to uninstall the software, it show a message asking at first to delete the actual release(Version), but when I uninstall it no more reinstall correct the software, and because of this every time I need to format my pc.

Could somebody help !!!

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check this thread:

Rgds,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Klaus,

I am still waiting for the install to be finished but the intstaller "stucked" at 89% (Initializing database connection). This step began 1,5 hours ago.

Is it normal?

Thanx in advance!

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This step should not take very long time. Anyway, considering the overall time, I would not interrupt the installation process after 1,5 hours.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Klaus, thank you for your answer.

The whole process has been running for 4 hours now.

Is it normal?

Thank you.

ps: I cannot stop the install, because after hitting the Cancel button several times, nothing happened.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

It ran more than 4 hours:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

I user FlashFXP to download both files,but i can not logon the SAP ftp server. what's the USER ID and Password?

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a little improvement today with <b>204 MB</b> getting downloaded of first rar file.

Is there anyone on the forum whoz facing problem like me?

Cheers.

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nimish,

Have you tried to download from both locations (http and ftp)?

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Klaus, I have tried downloading multiple times from both http as well as FTP. From http, around 190MBs get downloaded whereas from FTP around 206MBs get downloaded.

Please let me know incase you need more information. Is there any mirror from where we can download these files?

Cheers.

Nimish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these 2 things, to make sure that they are not causing problems.

Is there a download limit from your internet provider?

Is there enough space on your C:\ drive? MS now downloads the file to the temp folder on the C:\ drive and when complete moves the file to the requested desination. (Great! if you are downloading to another drive because of lack of space on the C:\ drive.)

MattG.