Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Create_Text

Hi experts,am Using the function module "Create_text" to create the some standard text in the TCode  "SO10" but its falling to create . also am using the commit function to it.note : while debugging i found that internal commit is available for this ...

Resolved! GUI Status Function Key doesn't t react

Hello,i defined in the initialization event a own gui status. PARAMETERS: p_name TYPE string. INITIALIZATION. SET PF-STATUS 'ZMC'.I defined a function key(F5). If the user clicks on it the it should write 'hello'.  Although one can click on this butt...

techy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Background RFC

Hello all,I am executing a RFC in background via a report, but the RFC is running in dialog work process.I want the RFC to run in background work process.I am using the below code, in this case the background job is getting finished in 0 secs.CALL FU...

IDOC extension

Hello All,I had created custom segment & IDOC extension. My requirement is to create custom segment between the standard segments of IDOC in WE30. When I tried, custom segment is getting created as 1st segment of IDOC but I want to create custom segm...

Express information POPUP

Hi,When I am using quality, after some time popup will occurs i.e of express information.But I want to remove that. It is displayed after some time again and again.If there is any settings then help me. See the below screen shot.Please tell me the so...

Value date change in F110

Dear Experts,i want to change the value date (BSEG-VALUT) in the F110 transaction.I am trying with substitution but i am not able to chnage.I have tried to find the suitable BADI or Exit but not able to do.Even i tried BTE 1120, there also value date...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.