Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Episode of Developers Digest is out with special guest, SAP CTO Juergen Mueller!

josh_bentley
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

So… I can tell you all about this episode and how much fun I had co-hosting with Nicolai Geburek  or I can just jump into the details of the amazing experience of having SAP’s Executive Board Member and CTO Juergen Mueller   join us to answer questions from developers in the SAP Community.  

Here is a quick rundown of the segments included in episode #2209 along with a short description:

SegmentDescription
Opening

Nicolai Geburek   and Josh Bentley  welcome you to this episode of Developers Digest. Then they discuss all the segments you will be seeing from the SAP Developer Advocates in this episode as well as ask a trivia question to answer at end of the show.

Ask An AdvocateJuergen Mueller joins Josh Bentley  to answer questions from the community on this new segment.  Please send us any questions you have and the Advocate team will try and answer.
Developer News

We show a recent clip from our weekly Developer News show that you may not have seen. This segment  features Mamikee Kanneh   highlighting this month’s community challenge on ABAP .  All the news can be found on our SAP Developers YouTube Channel

Hands-on SAP Dev

DJ Adams  takes us on a quick tour of Hands-on SAP Dev 

Weather Report

Josh gives us an in depth weather report that is wet!

Trivia

Josh reveals the answer to this month’s trivia question “What year was Juergen Mueller added to the SAP Executive Board?”

Closing

A wrap up of the show and a call to action to like, follow, and subscribe!

Here is a link to this month’s episode video:

https://youtu.be/17Wl2O4vx8Q

0 REPLIES 0