Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All jmuiruri's Badges

jmuiruri has earned 41 badges!
  • Welcome to the Community
    Welcome to the Community
    ‎01-27-2024
    Earned by 251,295 members
    Welcome to the SAP Community! Your journey and upskilling starts here.
  • First Kudo Given
    First Kudo Given
    ‎01-27-2024
    Earned by 138,015 members
    You gave your first kudo, thank you! What a great way to encourage good contributions from other members.
    • requirement one with enough text to wrap to the next line because we need to check alignment
    • requirement two with enough text to wrap to the next line because we need to check alignment
    • requirement three
  • First Reply
    First Reply
    ‎01-27-2024
    Earned by 38,414 members
    You posted your first reply! Keep it up!
  • First Kudo Received
    First Kudo Received
    ‎01-27-2024
    Earned by 70,488 members
    You got your first kudo! Great job, keep contributing good content!
  • First Accepted Answer
    First Accepted Answer
    ‎02-08-2024
    Earned by 8,673 members
    Your answer was accepted as the solution! Congratulations, may it be the first of many.
  • Tour the SAP Community 2023
    Tour the SAP Community 2023
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,673 members

Toured the SAP Community and explored the various features of SAP Community, got to know new Groups, and discovered how to get the most out of your membership. You learned how to get started and navigate through SAP Community; how to follow content, tags, people; how to engage with other members. 

• Tour the SAP Community 2022
    Tour the SAP Community 2022
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 790 members

Toured the SAP Community and got an overview of the latest features that were added in 2022. You learned how to get started and navigate through the SAP Community; how to follow content, tags, people; how to engage with your fellow SAP Community members.

• Tour the SAP Community
    Tour the SAP Community
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 6,740 members

Took a tour of the SAP Community (by completing the Tour the SAP Community tutorial). Learned about profile settings, the SAP Community Rules of Engagement, creating questions and blog posts, and following content, tags, and people.

• Swift Solver
    Swift Solver
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 964 members

I was quick! Namely 5 times the first who provided an answer to a question within the time frame of 5 hours.

• Swift Solver II
    Swift Solver II
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 372 members

I was quick! Namely 15 times the first who provided an answer to a question within the time frame of 5 hours.

• Swift Solver III
    Swift Solver III
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 121 members

I was quick! Namely 50 times the first who provided an answer to a question within the time frame of 5 hours.

• SAP Community Fan - October 2023
    SAP Community Fan - October 2023
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 113 members

Showed your commitment to the SAP Community. Perform at least one of the following activities every day, for 5 days (midnight to midnight UTC) in a row within the month of October:

• Published a blog post, discussion, job posting, comment, question, or an answer
    • Liked/kudoed any blog post, discussion or comment
    • Voted any question or answer up or down_
    • RSVP'd to any event
    • Followed any person, tag, blog post, question, or answer
    • Updated your profile picture, "About me" text, spoken languages, expertise, or Elsewhere links
  • SAP Community Fan - September 2023
    SAP Community Fan - September 2023
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 134 members

Showed your commitment to the SAP Community. Perform at least one of the following activities every day, for 5 days (midnight to midnight UTC) in a row within the month of September:

• Published a blog post, discussion, job posting, comment, question, or an answer
    • RSVP'd to any event
    • Updated your profile picture, "About me" text, spoken languages, expertise, or Elsewhere links
  • SAP Community Fan - February 2023
    SAP Community Fan - February 2023
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 165 members

Showed your commitment to the SAP Community. Perform at least one of the following activities every day, for 5 days (midnight to midnight UTC) in a row within the month of February:

• RSVP'd to any event
  • SAP Community Fan - January 2023
    SAP Community Fan - January 2023
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 135 members

Showed your commitment to the SAP Community. Performed at least one of the following activities every day, for 5 days (midnight to midnight UTC) in a row within the month of January:

• Publish a blog post, comment, question, or an answer
    • Like any blog post or comment
    • Vote any question or answer up or down_
    • Follow any person, tag, blog post, question, or answer
    • Update your profile picture, "About me" text, spoken languages, expertise, or Elsewhere links
  • SAP Community Fan - December 2022
    SAP Community Fan - December 2022
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 138 members

Showed your commitment to the SAP Community. Performed at least one of the following activities every day, for 5 days (midnight to midnight UTC) in a row within the month of December:

• Update your profile picture, "About me" text, spoken languages, expertise, or Elsewhere links
  • SAP Community Fan - August 2022
    SAP Community Fan - August 2022
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 98 members

Showed your commitment to the SAP Community. Performed at least one of the following activities every day, for 5 days (midnight to midnight UTC) in a row within the month of August:

• SAP Developer Challenge - APIs
    SAP Developer Challenge - APIs
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 220 members

SAP Developer Challenges are focused on different technologies, tools, and skillsets. Each monthly challenge will be designed to provide a unique learning opportunity and give you a chance to showcase your skills. They cover a wide range of topics and create a space for developers of all skill levels to participate.

Check out the current SAP Developer Challenge: APIs

• Get to Know SAP Tutorials
    Get to Know SAP Tutorials
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,227 members

Took a tour of the SAP Tutorial Navigator and learn how to complete tutorials and earn badges.

• #5DE96D - Devtoberfest 2021 - Get a Free Account on SAP BTP Trial
    #5DE96D - Devtoberfest 2021 - Get a Free Account on SAP BTP Trial
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,040 members

As part of Devtoberfest 2021 - completed tutorial: Get a Free Account on SAP BTP Trial

• Avid Solver
    Avid Solver
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,634 members

Prerequisite mission: Solver
    Share your expertise and have more of your answers accepted or up-voted.

• Solver
    Solver
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 11,841 members

Learn about proper community behavior by completing the Tour the SAP Community 2023 tutorial, then celebrate when one of your answers is accepted or you receive 3 up-votes on any combination of your answers.

• Hitchhiker
    Hitchhiker
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 392 members

"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm. That's how many of your answers must be accepted for you to achieve this mission (answers accepted prior to the appearance of this mission in the Available Missions section of your profile do not count).

• Have 42 answers accepted
  • I Voted!
    I Voted!
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 8,162 members

Make your opinion count by reading and then voting on a question and an answer.

• Vote on 1 question
    • Vote on 1 answer
  • Voter
    Voter
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,967 members

Read and voted on any combination of 15 questions and answers.
    (Prerequisite: I Voted!)

• Voter
    Voter
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,967 members

Read and voted on any combination of 15 questions and answers.
    (Prerequisite: I Voted!)

• Hello World!
    Hello World!
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 85,664 members

Say hello to the SAP Community! Personalize your community experience by following content, tags, and members.

• Hello It's Me
    Hello It's Me
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 12,222 members

Get the most out of the community by telling us about yourself. Fill out or update the basic elements of your profile.

• Upload a new profile photo, or update your existing one.
    • Enter some information in 'About Me,' or update your existing information.
    • Select (or update) your area of expertise or an area you feel knowledgeable about. Alternatively, add (or update) your spoken language, or share your Twitter profile or LinkedIn profile or any other URL in the Elsewhere section (or update that section).
    • Start following other members, or follow an additional member.
  • Random Day Surprise - December 16, 2022
    Random Day Surprise - December 16, 2022
    ‎02-06-2024
    Earned by 989 members
    Participated in SAP Community on Ugly Sweater Day (December 16 2022). You performed at least one of the following activities:
    • Post a blog post, comment, question or an answer
    • Follow any person, tag, blog post, or answer
    • Update your profile picture, 'About me' text, expertise, spoken languages, or Elsewhere links
  • Random Day Surprise - October 7, 2022
    Random Day Surprise - October 7, 2022
    ‎02-06-2024
    Earned by 1,110 members
    Participated in SAP Community on World Smile Day (October 7, 2022). You performed at least one of the following activities:

• Follow any person, tag, blog post or question
    • Update your profile picture, 'About me' text, expertise, spoken languages, or Elsewhere links

• Random Day Surprise - September 17, 2022
    Random Day Surprise - September 17, 2022
    ‎02-06-2024
    Earned by 376 members
    Participated in SAP Community on International Coastal Clean Up Day (September 17, 2022) You performed at least one of the following activities:
    • Follow any person, tag, blog post or question
  • openSAP Learner
    openSAP Learner
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 59,826 members

You enrolled in a course on openSAP, SAP's free open online course provider, to start your learning journey!

• SAP TechEd in 2021 Registered Attendee
    SAP TechEd in 2021 Registered Attendee
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 26,559 members

Registered to attend SAP TechEd in 2021

• Devtoberfest 2023 Participant
    Devtoberfest 2023 Participant
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 2,089 members
    Registered for Devtoberfest and attended various sessions during the month long event.
  • #8B814C - Devtoberfest 2023 - Provision an Instance of SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA Database
    #8B814C - Devtoberfest 2023 - Provision an Instance of SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA Database
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 866 members
    As part of Devtoberfest 2023 - completed Tutorial: Provision an Instance of SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA Database
  • #9932CC - Devtoberfest 2023 - Create an SAP Cloud Application Programming Model Project for SAP HANA Cloud
    #9932CC - Devtoberfest 2023 - Create an SAP Cloud Application Programming Model Project for SAP HANA Cloud
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,663 members
    As part of Devtoberfest 2023 - completed Scavenger Hunt Tutorial: Create an SAP Cloud Application Programming Model Project for SAP HANA Cloud
  • #EE9A49 - Devtoberfest 2023 - Start Using SAP HANA Cloud Trial in SAP BTP Cockpit
    #EE9A49 - Devtoberfest 2023 - Start Using SAP HANA Cloud Trial in SAP BTP Cockpit
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 1,417 members
    As part of Devtoberfest 2023 - completed Tutorial: Start Using SAP HANA Cloud Trial in SAP BTP Cockpit
  • #9AEAD6 - Devtoberfest 2022 - Create a User, Tables and Import Data Using SAP HANA HDBSQL
    #9AEAD6 - Devtoberfest 2022 - Create a User, Tables and Import Data Using SAP HANA HDBSQL
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 204 members
  • #A48C6F - Devtoberfest 2022 - Install the SAP HANA Client
    #A48C6F - Devtoberfest 2022 - Install the SAP HANA Client
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 281 members
    As part of Devtoberfest 2022 - completed tutorial: Install the SAP HANA Client
  • #A78634 - Devtoberfest 2022 Scavenger Hunt - Get an Account on SAP BTP to Try Out Free Tier Service Plans
    #A78634 - Devtoberfest 2022 Scavenger Hunt - Get an Account on SAP BTP to Try Out Free Tier Service Plans
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 354 members
    As part of Devtoberfest 2022 Scavenger Hunt - completed tutorial: Get an Account on SAP BTP to Try Out Free Tier Service Plans
  • #53F064 - Devtoberfest 2021 - Follow Developer Advocates on Social Media
    #53F064 - Devtoberfest 2021 - Follow Developer Advocates on Social Media
    ‎01-26-2024
    Earned by 175 members

As part of Devtoberfest 2021 - completed tutorial: Follow Developer Advocates on Social Media