Barcelona Discussions
Start and join discussions in the Barcelona group to connect with the community on topics relating to SAP, Barcelona, and beyond.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics/Ideas for SAP Barcelona Community 2023

david_ruizb
Contributor

Hi all!

We are just closing 2022 and making some recap of what went well and what not.

With this reflexion in our minds, we would like to ask you about new ideas of activities to organize for next 2023.

We would like to have some SAP Barcelona stammtisch online and others in-person at Barcelona city center.

But also we could organize/attend/... any other format with your help, so any feedback will be more than welcome.

So, how do you imagine next 2023 SAP Barcelona Community life?

Waiting your feedback!

Best

And Merry Christams and Happy New Year !! 😉

#Barcelona #sitbarcelona #sapstammtischbarcelona @#sitbcn #sapstammtischbcn #sapcommunity

3 REPLIES 3

smasjuan
Explorer

One topic could be the SAP Data-Driven Continuous Improvement solutions (or "You cannot improve what you unknow : from data to modeling processes").  From data-driven services from EWA to SAP Signavio. 

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

I'm not located in Barcelona, but we did a similar survey for our Mid Atlantic Chapter members (Maryland, DC and Virginia) in the US and they wanted more S/4HANA and BTP stories at our upcoming events.

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi David! Try to save enough time for networking opportunities. I attended the sitNL in s'Hertogenbosch in 2022 and while I enjoyed it much I wish we had more time in between sessions to get to know other attendees.