Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi All,

As of January 2024, the free sandbox service provided by SAP Learning has been discontinued. I will update this blog if the situation changes.

Those of you registered on learning.sap.com will now be able to get your hands on a real SAP S/4HANA Cloud sandbox system.

Watch the short demo below on how to gain access to it:

The system is located at the bottom of the Introducing End-to-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise learning journey.

Click here for an exercise guide that you can utilize to practice on this system. Note - The “exercise” portions of this guide have minimal instructions, and the “solutions”  have detailed instructions on how to do each task. So for beginners, the “solution” is the easiest to use, and the idea is you could go back and test your knowledge by walking through the “exercise” without the prescriptive instructions. 

(Disclaimer: These exercises are optimized for the paid Learning System Access offering and may not fit optimally to this free sandbox system.)

Regards,

David

10 Comments
asmaatoulan
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

kindly need to know how to access to my free successFactors account?

BR,

Asmaa

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm an instructor teaching Information Technology Management class and I'd like to have student completing a few case studies using this sandbox system. But I tried it and it asked me a user ID and password. I tried my sap id, which is not correct. How can we get into this sandbox?

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @asmaatoulan - I think I'll need more details on what successfactors account you are referring to! Why is it free? Are you a customer of another SAP product?

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@former_member123121 - Apologies for the issue here. At the time that you posted this, only specific academic email addresses were able to access this. It is now open to all registered users on learning.sap.com

amauryvanespen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

thanks for sharing this useful content.

After reading the exercice playbook, I would like to know the next step to run end-to-end process, for example, source to pay or plan to fullfill.
According to the content of exercice guide, the scope is limited to import and migrate data.

Regards

Amaury

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @amauryvanespen ,

Sorry about that - we checked with an expert and she stated that the exercise guide is written according the configured live system for SAP Learning System access - its compatibility with the sandbox is limited.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@amauryvanespen - I spoke again to the experts behind this system and the exercise manual. They should work together quite well according to them. I've updated the link to the latest exercise guide and requested the system get refreshed - hopefully that solves the issue!

henmacosta
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I had access to Practice System SAP S/4HANA Cloud Sandbox, and now I cannot. It asked me for password change, I did, and now I only have access to the course. It is asking me for user name and password but keep telling me that is incorrect, when it is not. I sent an email to sso@sap.com but they have not gotten back to me yet. Please let me know next steps. 

Have a good day!

Mattias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When I log on the system is in what I guess is Chinese, how can I change language to English? My browser language is Swedish, if that makes a difference

Karthik_Gali
Participant
0 Kudos

@David_Chaviano It seems like the demo system is no more available, as there is no option for a practice system after following the steps mentioned in the above video. Do you have any updated information about what has changed? Thank you!