Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an SAP Account and getting started in the community

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi all,

I have recorded a short demo on how to create your SAP account from learning.sap.com and join the beginner corner so you can start posting and interacting with us here:

David_Chaviano_1-1684325858919.png

Any other questions? Let me know in the discussion below!

Regards,

David

49 REPLIES 49

Good day, my name is Danielle, I am a woman from West Africa and I am interested in the SAP beginner course 

Hello, I’m Noris I’m from Colombia. I’m a working woman and I interest in participating in the digital skills initiative.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Warm greetings Sir David, my name is Bekee from West Africa. I am a young passionate African from an underserved region looking to be part of the Digital Skill Initiative. 

I am willing to put in the time to achieve this great goal. I hope to hear from you, Sir. Thank you for your consideration. 

maurijfd
Discoverer

Good Morning.

My name is Mauricio Flores, Im from Nicaragua and I interest in participating in the digital skills initiative.

Obee13K
Discoverer

Hi David 

Thank you for this digital skills initiative. It is indeed heaven sent. It presents an opportunity for me to immerse myself in the skills  necessary to become  successful in the future. This is a life changing opportunity for me, a middle aged South African  looking to change my life and thrive in the workplace with skills that will enable me to provide for my loves ones and have a positive impact in my community and the region as a whole. I am eager to learn and absorb all the knowledge, this initiative has brought me closer to courses I once thought unattainable due to the costs involved, I am excited and can't wait to get started on my route to certification. Thank you. 

Hi Obee13K, I'm excited you are able to be part of the digital skill initiative. Please I am also interested, can you help me please. Thank you Sir 

Humberto08
Discoverer

Hi David!
My name is Humberto from Brazil, I am very interested in the beginner SAP course, I am middle-aged, and I am looking for an opportunity in the market and with this course it would be a great upgrade for my career. I would really appreciate this opportunity. Thanks

malgorzatagruca
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

My name is Malgorzata and I’m from Poland. I am a woman that is interested in developing skills in SAP software. I would really like to become a participant in this initiative.

br
Malgorzata

Hola mi nombre es Gabriela López y estoy interesada en el curso de principiantes de SAap, me aportaría bastante para mí crecimiento profesional 

mahersaadeh1984
Newcomer

hotmail_mahersaadeh1984.PNGMy name is Maher Mohammed Sa'ada

I am a trainee developer on abap

I interested in developing skills in abap sap 

I need free voucher for sap certified 

my email mahersaadeh1984@hotmail.com

lehangnt525
Explorer

Hi David,

My name is Hang, I'm from Vietnam and I interest in participating in the digital skills initiative.

omarad11
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

My name is Omar and I’m from France. I am interested in developing skills in SAP software. I would really like to become a participant in this initiative.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Omar

Sundar_SE
Discoverer

Hello, I’m Sundar from Bangalore, INDIA. I am interested in participating in the digital skills initiative.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Invites sent, but please all future Digital Skills Initiative inquiries should be posted on this blog. 

mimranryan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Imran having experience in finance want to participate in the Digital skill imitative. 

romaric23
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Greetings,

My name is Romaric and currently in the USA and interested in the beginner course for career change. Thanks

C_RADHAKRISHNA
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I'm Radhakrishna and interested in this learning journey of SAP certification. Please provide me the invitation.

Best Regards,

Radhakrishna

Siddiq
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Greetings..!

I'm from India, I'm interested in this program, Please share me the invite.

Thanks,
Siddiq

0 Kudos

I am a trainee programmer in Abap

can you give me free voucher to get the certificate?

Kumari
Explorer

Hi@David_Chaviano 

I'm a Mom and woman and I live in the USA, I am interested in participating in the digital skills initiative, I worked in SAP as an end user for 2 years and got a gap after COVID, It was a great opportunity for upskills In the SAP ecosystem 

Abotchi
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano ;

I go by the name of Abotchi Gilbert, a network administration students and an IT enthusiasts living in Togo, West Africa. I consider the SAP digital skills initiative a life changer and an opportunity to level up my career in IT.

I'm really excited to be part of this initiative, Thanks

Best Regards

Vivian_N
Newcomer

My name is Vivian from  West Africa. I am a young passionate African willing to be part of the Digital Skill Initiative. 

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Vivian_N ,

thanks for writing!

How did you find your way to SAP?

km88
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I'm khadija, I have done MBA, majors in finance and now I'm interested in SAP free certification of "Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA". I have already started this course but I'm getting error while doing exercise, it's not getting connect and shows "trainer is loading, please wait". I'm not sure may be it because I didn't get invite link from you.  Please help me about this issue and send me invite link, so I can continue my course. Thanks

PCS24
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I’m Parris from the United States. I’m a minority woman that wishes to participate in the digital skills initiative as an opportunity to level up my career in IT and increase my knowledge on the SAP ecosystem. Thanks in advance. 

Alejandro3
Newcomer

Buen día,  soy Alejandro de Colombia. Soy  soy una persona en busca cambiar de carrera a mediana edad y me interesa participar en la iniciativa de habilidades digitales.

gracias.

Uttam_Sharma
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano , Hope you are doing well. 

My name is Uttam and I feel this is one of the best opportunities of 2024  I have come across. I come from a background where I am a first-generation college student coming from a minority who may not have equal opportunities in our geographic and underserved locations that don't have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts. I am willing to give my 100% in this great opportunity. It will not only help me start a new career path but give me enough knowledge to help others in need.

Seema_Dahiphale
Newcomer

Hi , Good morning. my name is Seema Dahiphale.i am women from India and I am interested in the SAP beginner course certification.

harshadpatil618
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano , Hope you are doing well. 
My name is Harshad. I am interested in participating in the digital skills initiative.

WillDelmo
Newcomer

Good day. My name is Aaron but people often call me Will. I am from the Philippines. Thankfully, I just graduated here with the help of scholarship.

I did some research and found out that SAP is one of the best tools present in the market that aides businesses today. I am very interested in participating in the Digital Skills Initiative program as I do not have enough funds to purchase the program.

Hoping for a positive response. Thank you

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @WillDelmo  - Congrats on the graduation! An invite is on its way to you.

Marks1723
Discoverer

Greetings. I am a United States Army Veteran interested in participating in the digital skills initiative. My major is Business administration and I have a background in supply chain and logisitcs . I also have expertise using  the business intergration version of SAP tailored for the military.  I believe I am a good candidate for this program becuase I would like to gain a recognized certification with SAP and continue my professional development. Thanks.  

Ashali
Participant

Hi,

My name is Ashraf, I am from Canada. I am new to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, would like to learn about overall SAP functionality to support our business teams.

Excited to embark on this journey.

Thanks 

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Ashali ,

welcome aboard! Check out this blog - it may outline some courses for you to get an overview with.

CHENYU
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, David.

Thank u and ur team for providing this golden opportunity. I was invited by my friend on the Internet LIN Fan.  Being a young women from China with degree in business and keeping my day job in marginal sector, I eager for chance to thriving in IT consulting under SAP ecosystem. 

Ready to be part of this initiative!

Best regards,

Fido007
Newcomer
0 Kudos

trying to understand where to go for "creating an account" from this video but the dialogue is t fast.

I understood we "we need to go to learningdatacb.com? it was not clear-could you please assist? Many thanks Patrick

gr8vision
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm Al, from Azerbaijan, interested in learning and getting certified for SAP S/4 HANA to implement it and manage projects.

LyNguyen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I’m LyNguyen. I’m from VietNam. I’m a working woman and I interest in participating in the digital skills initiative.