Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SAP Groups

mwarrenasint
Explorer

Hello, I am new to SAP Groups is there an overview of what groups are available or an index that could lead me to any group that may be relevant to my areas of interest.

3 REPLIES 3

mwarrenasint
Explorer
0 Kudos

Am I able to post and reply or do you have to be "approved" by a group admin?

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @mwarrenasint - warm welcome! 
I can give you a brief overview: we have location-based, interest-based and activities-based groups. You find them in the menu, when you hover over "Groups".

To be able to guide you better: couple of questions: 
- What is your area of interest? (so we might be better able to guide you)! 
- Where are you from? (so we might help you connect with local peers in your area or near you and show you the closest location-based group you can join (although you can join any location-based group)). 
- What learning material are you most interested in? (so we might share with you relevant Learning Journeys). 

We currently have a great initiative running called Arbor Week, where your engagement here in SAP Community is for a good cause and with every contribution of yours, may it be a like, kudo, reply, comment, basically any publication; SAP is planting a tree. As a starter, you can join our discussion(s) in the Coffee Corner: 

around Arbor Week and about your favourite trees! 🌳

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

mwarrenasint
Explorer

This is a perfect place to start thank you!!