Bengaluru Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events, share your expertise and experiences on SAP and non-SAP topics, and get inspired by the Bangalore community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor

SAP Stammtisch 2212.jpeg

Last week, we had the second and final SAP Stammtisch meetup of the year, and it was a huge success! The food and drinks were great, and it was so nice to see old friends and meet new ones.

cvd.jpeg

One of the highlights of the evening was reconnecting with a friend whom I used to meet in an online meetup called SAP Yalsah that we used to organize from Dubai.

During the meetup, I also shared some tips about writing a book based on my recent experience. I talked about how easy it was to start, how SAP-Press will help you manage the project, and the tools like Grammarly or ChatGPT, which can save tonnes of time for us. It was great to be able to share my knowledge with the group, and I hope that it was helpful to those who were interested in writing a book themselves.

The weather was cool and comfortable,  but unfortunately, the traffic was huge, and some of us arrived a bit later than planned. Next time, we'll have to plan a bit earlier to avoid the rush hour crowds.

The music was nice and added to the overall atmosphere of the meetup. However, by the end of the night, it was a bit too loud, so we went out and took some great pictures and selfies to remember the evening, and we're already looking forward to the next inside track event next year. Hopefully, we'll also be able to plan more SAP Stammtisch meetups in the future as well.

Food.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-12-22 at 10.44.11 PM.jpeg

Overall, it was a wonderful evening and a great way to end the year. Thank you, SyamisUniqueVijayCR, for organizing this event. Looking forward to the future community events in Bengaluru.

Cheers!
Mahesh

4 Comments
Srinivasan14
Explorer

Well said @maheshpalavalli

It was very fine Experience with meeting you all ! Sincere thanks to Vijay Chintralapalli Who organised all SAP community members.

It was Nice Meet SAP community members from Different Sap Domain join together and discuss on SAP latest and future plans of SAP Technical growth. I really motivated by Maheshpalavalli conversation with him boosts me to learn technical part of SAP also future upcoming to be techno-functional consultant. His views on SAP HANA service for SAP BTP  was very clear and interest to learn me even from Functional background.

Really Enjoyed well It was Great Hope willing to attend upcoming meetings with eminent personalities of SAP Community 

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice meeting you at the event @Srinivasan14 . I was amazed by your interest in travelling hours to attend this community event. All the best to your SAP journey, and looking forward to meeting you again!!

Hi Everyone, 

The SAP Stammtisch event has been valuable in gaining knowledge not only restricted to SAP but also enhancing interpersonal skills and sharing ideas

I'd like to thank  @maheshpalavalli @VijayCR @SyambabuAllu and everyone I met and with whom I exchanged positive thoughts throughout the evening. 

It's my pleasure to give back to the community that has made it possible. Can't wait to see you soon at future SAP events!

Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2023 with lot of Success and Learning!

-Niraj S.

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Wow! Looks like a great year-end celebration! Happy New Year! 🎉

Top kudoed authors