Brussels Discussions
Be part of the SAP Brussels group by commenting on discussions and starting your own. Share your thoughts, connect with other members, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inside Track Belgium 2023 - Share your feedback and what you expect in our next edition!

geert-janklaps
Active Contributor

sitbe.png

After an absolutely great edition of SAP Inside Track Belgium 2022, where we were able to re-connect in person, we're looking into organizing our 2023 edition! We don't have a date yet, but expect it to be around the same time like last year! (September)

As organizers, we're very interested in your feedback about last year's edition, think of things we can improve, topics we can focus on, ... Whatever comes to your mind!

Leave your thoughts in this discussion so we can (try) to take your feedback into account for our next edition!

IMG_2379.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

I had a great time at SIT Belgium and SIT Netherlands in 2022! I would like to hold a presentation (subject "SAP IBP & VBA customization") during SIT Belgium 2023, perhaps I will mail Wouter directly?

Feedback from my colleagues is that some would have preferred the SIT to be held during the week. For me personally, I am fine with both weekends &/or weekdays. As long as the date is widely announced, well in advance, I am sure this new Brussels SAP Community Group will help with that!

Do you know the idea behind of having these community events on the weekends, @vincentverheyen ? It's because oftentimes community activities are on top of the usual work. It's kind of voluntarily to do networking with peers and to share knowledge in addition to daily work and projects. Considering this, it's great to have the events on a Saturday to have more time besides work. 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----