Career Corner Blog Posts
Blog posts are a great way for SAP, customers, and partners to share advice, insights into career trends, new opportunities, and personal success stories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi All,

In this episode of SAP Learning Insights, I had the pleasure of speaking with @geert-janklaps , an SAP innovation architect at thevaluechain in Belgium.

Geert-Jan and I had a conversation about the work of an SAP developer and the various specializations within the field, including back-end, front-end, and integration development. We discussed the skills and expertise required for each specialization and how they fit into the broader SAP ecosystem.

One of my favorite parts of the conversation was  talking about how to determine if becoming an SAP developer is the right career choice for you. Geert-Jan emphasized the importance of understanding the differences between front-end and back-end development (or Low-Code/No-Code) early on to help you focus your learning and skill development among other things.

Throughout the episode, Geert-Jan shared his experiences and best practices while offering advice on available learning and knowledge resources for aspiring SAP developers. He also provided insight into general career opportunities within the SAP ecosystem.

I hope you'll tune in to this episode of the podcast to gain valuable insights into the world of SAP development. Geert-Jan's wisdom and expertise are sure to inspire you, whether you're already working in the field or just starting to explore the possibilities.

Listen Here

Regards,

David