Career Corner Blog Posts
Blog posts are a great way for SAP, customers, and partners to share advice, insights into career trends, new opportunities, and personal success stories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome to our newly launched Career Corner - we’re glad you’re here!

This is the place to explore different paths and learn from and with like-minded members, connect with them, and find out more about open positions in the SAP ecosystem. Even if you are not actively looking for a job, joining Career Corner can open up new paths that you hadn’t considered.

Career Corner is a space where you can ask your peers for career advice, share certification recommendations, and interview guidance. It also provides you with the chance to post and find new job opportunities.

Start by exploring blog posts and discussions
Just like the other SAP Community Groups, Career Corner is home to blog posts and discussions. In Career corner, SAP mentors and other experts will share their success stories, and maybe even talk about what they would do differently if they had the chance.

Start by reading what others have to say, about learning journeys and certifications, and how different paths can lead you to different types of roles in the SAP ecosystem.

Review job opportunities and ask questions
Only Career Corner members can share job opportunities. When a member shares an opportunity, you have a chance to ask questions about the individual role. You can also ask more general questions about the career path that could prepare you for similar roles in the future.

You can ask your questions publicly as part of a discussion thread, which can generate a lively discussion within Career Corner. Or, if you are actively pursuing a new role and want to keep your search private, you can use the in-tool messaging tools to reach out directly to the person who posted the job opportunity.

Share a job opportunity
In case you are an SAP partner or SAP customer and your company is looking for SAP experts, we encourage you to share a job opportunity on Career Corner.  When you share an opportunity, other members of the group may ask you questions about the role or the career path to get there.

To share a job opportunity, go to Job Opportunity section in Career Corner and click the Share a Job Opportunity button.

Share.png

You can select from different templates that fit your needs; we do recommend to select Job Opportunity or Internship Opportunity.

lenastodal_1-1668066578991.png

The template will help you to follow along the important parts that the job posting should entail.

Enter the title of your job posting and choose a title that shows the reference to SAP (it doesn’t have to be the exact same title of the actual job you’re posting) and describes what members can expect from your posting. Once you get into the template itself, you can surely also add your company logo to it, the official job title, job posting highlights (location, requirements, offerings, type of employment etc.), necessary links as well as relevant certifications and SAP learning journeys.

lenastodal_2-1668066579005.png

Once you entered all the information, apply associated products and labels with your posting. For the latter, at least one choice is required that you can choose from the provided selection. An additional option for you is to add a cover photo. If you want to edit all the information, but not yet publish it, you can schedule a time when your job posting should be published by the system. With all postings you do in here, make sure to keep in mind our Rules of Engagement.

Some guidelines that should be considered: 

• To add a job posting you must be an SAP employee, SAP customer or SAP partner (S, I, D user)​​
  • There is a limit of 5 job postings per month per user​
  • Each posting should indicate appropriate SAP learning journeys and SAP certifications (see template)​
  • Job postings will be closed after 30 days (unless there is a request to keep open)​
  • Job postings will be reviewed within 3 business days

In case you’re interested in finding a new job opportunity and see a posting that is of interest to you, kudo on it! And surely, in case you have any questions or feedback, use the Reply functionality to get back to the author of the post.

I am looking forward to seeing your exchange on career experience here in our group and I hope you enjoy exploring our Career Corner!

75 Comments
ajaytungala
Explorer
rvarulselvan
Advisor
Advisor

Thanks for sharing.

PK7
Explorer

thanks for the info.

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@lenastodal 

Hi Lena,

just wondering how long it currently takes to review submitted job opportunities? I submitted one on Monday but it's still pending.

Thanks much and cheers

Bärbel

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @BaerbelWinkler - sorry about the delay in reviewing your posting. It's now reviewed and published. 
Thank you! 

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

Thanks for reviewing & publishing @lenastodal!

Cheers

Bärbel

namita_ganame
Explorer

Thank you!

Jeevitha
Participant

Hello Folks 👋

shivam4797
Explorer

hello folks.

fanjay
Newcomer

Hi,I am fanjay from chinese

lucassouza
Explorer
nvytla
Participant
abhishekd
Advisor
Advisor

thanks for the info.

sriramsap
Explorer
srikiran_chakka
Associate
Associate

very useful blog

g2pulak
Explorer

Hi. Thanks for the info.

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you

abhinav710
Explorer

Thanks for sharing.

aymsourki
Explorer
aymsourki
Explorer
MadhumithaV
Explorer
MadhumithaV
Explorer
mastanvalim
Participant
F_M
Participant
snisgigsn
Explorer

Hello, I am a substitute teacher with a bachelors degree in engineering and technology.  I am looking for part-time or full-time positions in SAP and would like to share my resume.  Career Corner may be useful to me and potential SAP hiring managers who can hire and guide me in SAP careers

jmmargo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@snisgigsn 

I recommend checking out the job opportunities here in the Career Corner.  These are opportunities with our SAP Partners.

You can also check out the SAP.com career page for SAP-specific opportunities.

If you are new to consulting, please review the information on the Beginners Corner.

travelexpexpert
Explorer

Hello,

I am currently in a T&E Implementation Project Manager role with an SAP Concur partner. 

If anyone can share, engage or DM me about the job as an SAP Concur Implementation Manager, Project Manager and Customer Success Manager (as I also have extensive account management experience), that would be helpful. 

Keen to consider roles within the mentioned job areas. 

Cheers, Ole

jenifer_ranjani
Participant

hello all! #sapcommunity

abhinav710
Explorer
former_member152240
Discoverer

Hi SAP Experts

rajashrisur
Explorer

Hi All,

I am a teaching professional working as an Assitant Professor in a reputed college. I have 5+ Years of work experience in Academic. My highest qualification is M. Tech in Industrial Engineering & Management.

I got inspired by my husband who is also a SAP Professional. Now I have completed training in SAP MM & planning to take SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement  Certification. Can anyone share job opening details for SAP MM Freshers? Note: I am from Kolkata, India.

Thanks

Rajashri Sur

MeriemSouissi
Participant

Hi, 

Thanks for sharing,

Meriem Souissi

jmmargo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@rajashrisur Keep checking the job opportunities posting for positions tailored to your interests.

travelexpexpert
Explorer

Concerning my first post briefly introducing myself, I wonder if the Career Corner also embraces SAP Concur. 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@travelexpexpert - thanks for sharing your main interest here with the community! 
Sure, the Career Corner also embraces SAP Concur. As far as I know, there's no job posting currently available, but this area is definitely also supported. 

Thank you! 

travelexpexpert
Explorer

Super thanks. This way I can cover the entire SAP organisation 🙂

ksreelatha
Explorer
jmmargo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome to all who have recently joined the Career Corner.  

We welcome your feedback, thoughts, questions, etc.  From time-to-time, I will be informing the group of resources and other career related goodies.

For example, this week, try the new Beta AI-enriched search on SAP Learning.

And if you have not had the opportunity yet, please read this blog posted by Kartik Dua regarding changing careers. It is chock full of tips and best practices to help you transition into a great tech career.

maxinelee89
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi 🙂 I would like to discover this brilliant community! 

mskelton1
Newcomer

Thanks for sharing!

swanandl
Explorer

Thanks for sharing

jitens88
Newcomer
Advisor
Advisor
mezeshan
Participant
winther29
Explorer

Thanks for sharing 🙂

bren-112
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing. The article was really insightful. 

Are academic assignments causing you stress and sleepless nights? My Custom Essays is here to provide you with top-notch academic assistance!

Our team of experienced writers specializes in a wide range of assignments, including dissertations, essays, case studies, reports, discussion board posts, coursework, and more. We understand the challenges students face and are dedicated to helping you succeed.

With My Custom Essays, you can expect:

• High-quality, original content
  • Timely delivery
  • 24/7 customer support
  • Affordable prices

Don't let academic pressure hold you back. Click here to hire a professional tutor dedicated to helping you achieve academic excellence. You can also read:

the catcher in the rye summary
the catcher in the rye themes
the catcher in the rye characters
the catcher in the rye symbols
wmarcano75
Discoverer

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this information

best regards

asha_n
Advisor
Advisor