Career Corner Job Opportunities
Check out this channel for job listings from customers, partners, and SAP, along with additional insights from hiring community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Job Title: Platform Technology Expert

Job Posting Highlights 

Ask an Expert Peer lets customers chat on their technical, product-related questions through one-on-one interactions with qualified and approved experts outside of SAP.  Ask an Expert Peer is best to deliver fast issue resolution for basic inquiries such as how-to-questions, and all low to medium priority cases.

In January 2018, SAP launched a large-scale pilot of the Ask an Expert Peer support channel for SAP SuccessFactors solutions to test the on-demand expert workforce approach. The feedback received from customers during the pilot was very positive and in this blog I would like to share the exciting news that we are expanding the offering with additional products and invite you to participate. Almost exactly a year ago I announced an expansion by SAP ERP & Finance related products. Now it is time to move forward with Platform Technologies!

APPLY NOW

Why You Should Apply

If you are a product expert, Ask an Expert Peer offers significant benefits. Being part of this support channel experience is a great way to connect with your peers and share your knowledge. In addition to the opportunity to build reputation as an expert outside of your own organization, receive compensation for your accepted answers.

Available Products*

You can apply to be an expert in one or more of the product areas below:

• ABAP Dictionary
  • ABAP Frontend
  • ABAP Programming
  • ABAP Security
  • SAP Cloud Application Programming
  • Cloud Foundry
  • Business Technology Platform
  • SAP Cloud Platform Integration
  • Client Server Technology – Internet Communication Manager & SAP Web Dispatcher
  • Client Server Technology – Memory Management & RFC Gateway
  • Change & Transportation System
  • EIM HANA SAP Landscape Transformation Replication
  • HANA DB
  • Master Data Governance – Materials, Business Partner, Financials
  • Oracle Database
  • Upgrade

* You can also apply for existing products of

• SAP SuccessFactors
  • SAP ERP and Finance

** This blog is about expert recruitment; Each channel of above listed products becomes active as soon as we have enough experts. Start applying now!

Read more Become a Paid expert for PLATFORM TECHNOLOGIES – Ask an Expert Peer 
Related SAP Learning Journeys: Your one destination to learning SAP 

Comments
BENITO_JAVIER
Explorer

I would like to apply as an (functional) application expert in MDG-F
Master Data Governance – Finance

it's not listed in the available product areas (above)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Javier,

the assessment is actually available under “platform technologies” when you click on the “apply now” link.

Cheers
Ervin

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Akiraj,

If you refer to the Ask an Expert Peer Program, then feel free to apply any time using the APPLY NOW link from the blog.

Best,
Ervin

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Akiraj,

it is 35$ per each accepted (solved) session.

Best,
Ervin

travelexpexpert
Explorer

Hey,

Would there be any opportunities with SAP Concur - Travel & Expense?

Best, Ole 

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Akiraj ,

For Ariba, please use this blog to press the APPLY NOW button https://community.sap.com/t5/spend-management-blogs-by-sap/seeking-sap-ariba-and-sap-business-networ...

This is the latest product group we have onboarded, so it is still ramping up, therefore the number of questions might be lower at the beginning as customers learn that now this channel is also available.

Best,
Ervin

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @travelexpexpert ,

not yet and unfortunately I have no timeline about this I could share at the moment.

Best,
Ervin

travelexpexpert
Explorer

Thanks for prompt response and please keep us posted😀 

Harazu589
Explorer

Hi Ervin,

I have one question that you said in this blog that sap ask to peer expert channel for below platform or products but I want to ask you that am going to apply be an chat expert in below platform technology products so please tell me that is these 4 products are available in ask to peer expert channel means can people ask questions related these products so only then I will apply.

Are this four categories product available in ask to peer expert channel so only then I will apply to be an expert here in one product from below four,

SAP Fiori Launchpad

SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence platform

SAP Crystal Reports

SAP Analytics Cloud

Regards, 

Harazu 

Version history
Last update:
‎12-07-2023 2:49 AM
Updated by: