Job Title: SAP Logistics EWM Specialist
Job Posting Highlights:
If you’re a (SAP) logistics specialist worth your salt (see requirements below), we’d love for you to join our team at TheValueChain. But don’t just do it for us – do it for you! Because we’re the kind of place that lets you build the career you want, whether you want to lead, to solve, to present or to create. If you will it, it is no dream!
WHO WE ARE
Let’s keep it short and sweet. TheValueChain is a dynamic team of qualified consultants focused on SAP. We help our customers find end-to-end solutions to their digital challenges. We live by our motto: Accelerate. Adapt. Act. In other words, we like to move it, move it!
WHAT WE WANT
We’re looking to add talent to Logistics, one of our 14 units.
The Logistics unit helps our customers optimise and digitise their logistics processes by making use of all available new technologies, both within and around SAP.
If you’re a SAP logistics specialist, we’re looking for you!
As a logistics specialist, it will be your job to:
- Have the technical knowledge required for this challenging job
- Keep up with the rapid pace of change and evolution in the relevant solutions
- Master the complexity inherent to implementing the relevant systems
Your set of skills and experience should include the following:
- Excellent communications skills, including a natural affinity with conducting workshops, giving presentations, etc.
- Fluency in English and either Dutch or French
- Comprehensive knowledge of business processes
- Previous consultancy work in EWM, WM and/or TM
- Technical knowledge about debugging, interfaces and other technical topics considered an advantage
- 2+ years EWM/TM
- 5+ years WM
- 5+ years TRA
(can't check all the boxes? don't worry, talk to us! we might just have a personal track for you)
WHAT IT’S LIKE
The Logistics unit is a team of experienced people with strong business knowledge in warehousing and transportation management, combined with functional and technical expertise in SAP.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We believe that unleashing the potential of our employees is the best way to create value – both for our customers and for our employees. Here are five ways in which we do this:
- One team - Play hard - Great freedom - No fluff - Core commitment
At TheValueChain, our structure is flat and our teams compact. Innovation is our middle name, so you’ll be immersed in new technologies and solutions. Add to that our belief in your ability to design your own career path and you get the idea: your ambition sets the pace for your future at TheValueChain – whether it be as project leader or team leader, as a subject expert and solutions owner or when presenting business cases to prospects and clients.
And more! Because we know you can.
Interested? Come accelerate, adapt and act with us!
Link to Job Posting: Apply
Application Review Date: Immediately
Preferred SAP Certifications:
Related SAP Learning Journeys: