Job Title: SAP PP QM Consultant
At Navisite, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
Must have both PP and QM implementation experience. Additional details in enclosed job description.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participates in sales cycle activities including scoping, building, and delivering software demonstrations.
• In-depth SAP Solutions and process knowledge including industry best practices
• Leads fit/gap and other types of working sessions to understand needs driven by business process requirements.
• Translate requirements into solutions, using SAP Best Practices or Navisite solutions as a baseline.
• Leader of their respective workstream on assigned projects.
• Work in conjunction with Navisite project manager to establish the overall plan for their respective workstream.
• Work in conjunction with data migration personnel to lead the customer thru the data mapping process.
• Creates functional specifications for development objects.
• Conducts unit testing on overall solution including technical objects.
• Supports integration testing and user acceptance testing with customer.
• Explores new SAP applications as a subject matter expert and may be first adopter for emerging SAP technologies.
• Sustains adequate product knowledge through formal training, webinars, SAP publications, collaboration among colleagues and self-study.
• Enforce the core competencies and professional standards of Dickinson + Associates in all client engagements.
• Supports internal projects as assigned.
• Collaborates with colleagues to grow product knowledge.
• Assists in the continual improvement of Navisite methods and tools.
• Adheres to Navisite professional standards.
- Must be able to travel 60-70% of the time
- ERP minimum 10-15 years of experience
- Minimum five (5) full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Global system implementation experience.
- Experience implementing PP in an S/4 environment.
- Experience implementing QM in an S/4 environment.
- Experience implementing SAP Best Practices.
- Experience in leading PP and QM Fit Gap workshops.
- Proficient in all areas of SAP Production Planning.
- Proficient in all areas of SAP Quality Management.
- Discreet Manufacturing – PP
- Production Process Manufacturing – PPPI
- Variant Configuration
- Proficient in analyzing customer requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Achieves and exceeds goals through self-motivation, attention to detail and aversion to complacency.
- Proficient in effectively managing and motivating individuals and teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Ability to analyze and drive resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Ability to function independently with minimal direction.
- Customer Focus
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Trusted Advisor
- Task Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Priority Setting
- Presentation Skills
- Mentorship and Collaboration
Link to Job Posting: Navisite - SAP PP QM Consultant (lever.co)