Chennai Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events, share your expertise and experiences on SAP and non-SAP topics, and get inspired by the Chennai community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A New Home in the New Year for SAP Community!
SBBarath
Galactic 3
Galactic 3

Growing up, the whole concept of people leaving their parents in old age homes never made sense to me. I mean, why wouldn’t you want to take care of your own parents? Isn’t valuing the bond of family part of our tradition? So, why would people even consider old age homes as an option?

Some people don’t have a choice.

As per the website dadadadi.org, there are 728 Old Age Homes in India today. Information of 547 homes is available and out of these, 325 homes are free of cost while 95 old age homes are on pay & stay basis, 116 homes have both free as well as pay & stay facilities and 11 homes have no information. A total of 278 old age homes all over the country are available for the sick and 101 homes are exclusively for women.

We as community served our best to one of the old age homes exclusively for women. 

Vishranthi Home for Aged Destitute Women, Chennai, India. 

IMG_8315.JPEGIMG_8340.JPEG

IMG_8408.JPEG

Myself & @Prasath_7malai  have took the initiative on this and made it. 

Requesting to the readers : Its for you next to take the responsibility and do the service. 

Regards,

Barath SB

6 Comments
Top kudoed authors