Chennai Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events, share your expertise and experiences on SAP and non-SAP topics, and get inspired by the Chennai community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prasath
Contributor
Hello SAP Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

I am writing this blogs to share glimpse of idea about SAP Inside track Chennai, we can shortly call it SIT Chennai. Basically SIT is an event around SAP topics organized by SAP Community members where anyone and comes and share about their SAP experiences also show case their new technology or innovative concepts.

Here in India, we are almost rolling out this event across cities from India like Bengaluru, Gurugram and Hyderabad In addition to that we will also keeping this event foot print in Chennai too.

Announcement

We are setting up SAP inside track Chennai event soon. !!!!!

SAP Inside track Chennai

We will embark on this journey of SAP exploration and knowledge-sharing, let us embrace the spirit of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning.

Let us seize this opportunity to expand our SAP skillsets, exchange ideas, and forge connections.

We are very much excited to welcoming a sponsor, speaker and audience too.

Thank you svea.becker for your support to engaging with us on every phases of this event.

Regards

SAP Inside Track Chennai Core team 
8 Comments
Dsk
Active Contributor
Happy to  hear this we organised some huge SIT track few years before. Any idea when is it planned at Bangalore.
sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Looking forward to the event
Prasath
Contributor
Waiting for you to get onboarded in event.
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
Great to hear this maniprasath_73 , Looking forward to contributing to it as a speaker 🙂
Prasath
Contributor
Hello Mahesh, will look forward to you have in Chennai 
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos
Thanks for the shout-out maniprasath_73  - I am glad, you are organizing the SAP Inside Track in Chennai as well after we saw so many successful events earlier in India. Good luck and much success for this one. Let me know once the date is fixed so we can add it to the SAP Inside Track Event Board!
sap-tabrez
Explorer
Thanks for the post. How can we be a part of this. Kindly let us know.
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos
First of all, it's great you are interested in being part of the SAP Inside Track in Chennai.

I recommend to follow this post and to follow the SAP Community and SAP Inside Track tag. Furthermore, please subscribe to this SAP Inside Track Event board to not miss any new event in the future. With these, you won't miss any update on any upcoming events 🙂