Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP CERTIFICATION

Greetings, fellow learners and aspiring SAP professionals!Questions About the SAP Certification Experience1. How Should I Prepare for SAP Certification?2. What Types of SAP Certifications Are Available?3. What Is the Format of the SAP Certification E...

Devtoberfest 2023 - Coffee connoisseurs

Hey mates,have you ever participated in SAP #DevtoberfestIt is a great opportunity to lean, share and meet SAP Community members.Would you like to discuss the topic about a cup of coffee ?There is usually an ending challenge which we can develop toge...

Welcome, glad to see you here!

We are just opening the doors, sweeping the floors and cleaning the windows. We thought it might be nice to bring a familiar area here so everyone can test things out a bit and get a feel for this new area of functionality we've added to the SAP Comm...

coffee-ccup-feature.png
craigcmehil by Community Manager
  • 29 replies
  • 46 kudos

SAP Video Creators

I've been making SAP video content since January 2018 on my YouTube channel. This is a very rewarding activity on both the personal and professional sides.This topic interests me a lot and I would like to share my experiences and learn from you! I ca...

agalal1 by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Do you write blogs?

Hello Fellow Community members, I'm starting this discussion trail for anyone who wishes to share their blog link here can do so by commenting below. I'll put by blog's link in the first comment. Also, people who like reading can also feel free to co...

Community Showcase Badges?

I see that several folks have a Community Showcase Badges bar on their posts.  Is this something that is in a trial phase or is it something anyone can do?  If so, how do I create this?An example from Craig Cmehill is:-Dell

DellSC_0-1636565772705.png
DellSC by Active Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 9 kudos

Global Running Day with SAP Community

Global Running Day is a worldwide celebration of running that encourages people of all ages and abilities to get physically active. This day plays an important role, reminding us of the positives that running can offer and the power of unification (w...

GRD_generic banner.png global-running-day-badge.png global-running-day.png
lenastodal by Product and Topic Expert
  • 78 replies
  • 16 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors