Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Favorite coffee?

Hi all!Today I was thinking about traveling and the amazing coffee I had on my last trip way back in 2019. My sister and I traveled from the US to four cities in Europe. We landed in Wroclaw then headed to Budapest from Budapest to Vienna, and Vienna...

Vienna.jpg

My favorite place is ... because...

Hello Everyone,Today I would like to invite you to a very special journey. The places where we will go will be defined by imagination and stories of your favorite places around the world. In my opinion a favorite place can be anywhere. I think what ...

Oshbolivia.jpg Oshboliviamountains.jpg
moshenaveh by Community Manager
  • 39 replies
  • 12 kudos

DMC and Mii

DMC is the new SAP MES approach, but and about Mii? There is no more news about Mii, is possible that Mii will be replaced by DMC? DMC is a complete MES solution, with direct integration with Shop Floor, and Mii is just a development environment.DMC ...

JarleiN by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Recipe cards globalization

I recently posted about my efforts to capture multiple languages/character sets in a personal recipe file. Now that I'm preparing to print (or produce PDFs) of the recipes, it occurred to me that the sizes in my region are "Imperial", so there are 3 ...

postcard.jpg
JimSpath by Active Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

The importance to be a member of SAP Community

When I was 15, my aim was to become a programmer. After finishing school, I started learning the ABAP language. I was fortunate to have a great mentor, Mario Zampieri, who had a passion for development. Although he passed away some years ago, he left...

IMG_8237.JPG

Arbor Week: one click = one tree!

We celebrate Arbor Week this week! During the next 5 days, SAP is helping our climate by planting trees. All you have to do is to publish OR like OR follow OR comment on OR reply to any piece of community content and SAP will plant 1 tree on your beh...

Arbor_Week_banner2_resized.png Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 14.30.20.png arbor-week.png
lenastodal by Product and Topic Expert
  • 17 replies
  • 18 kudos

I Speak for the Trees! Share Your Fav with Me!

OK, I don't actually speak for the trees, and my poetry leaves a lot to be desired. I confess I'm not much of a Dr. Seuss. I'm not much of Lorax (who, thanks to Seuss, famously declared, "I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees for the trees hav...

tree.jpg
jerryjanda by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 6 kudos

Is there any problem with the Blogging system?

Hello to all,I've recently published an article https://blogs.sap.com/2023/03/21/can-we-use-chatgpt-to-enhance-supplier-data-collection-for-esg/It's inaccessible for days - I cannot see it even in the list of my Blogs?Any idea if there is any technic...

stevang by Active Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Journey on SAP Community

Hello All,Have written a SAP Blog on "My Journey on SAP Community". Link is placed below. https://blogs.sap.com/2023/03/19/my-journey-on-sap-community/Please give reaction and feedback on it if any.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors
Top Kudoed Posts