Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can group discussions be sorted by last activity?

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

Perhaps it's just me, but it looks as if the sort "Most recent" is just looking for the "thread started timestamp"? When I refresh the discussions page I don't really see changes where discussions with newly added comments float to the top. It's therefore difficult to see where anything "happened".

7 REPLIES 7

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are multiple options under your individual settings for layout, format, etc of the threads

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, Craig!

I checked my (many!) settings but they looked okay already, following the default. I was just wondering that - at least for me - my own discussion didn't float to the top after I had added a new comment earlier today.

0 Kudos

There are also “pinned threads” as well. I’ve also noticed it depends on your view. Are you viewing at the Group level or the discussion level or even the level higher above.

0 Kudos

I'm using the discussion level view.

0 Kudos

Let me check on a few things and ask some of the software experts we have.

0 Kudos

So within a specific discussion you can sort that the newest replies show at the top - still researching the rest.

0 Kudos

And that sort setting persists to all other threads. So I just went into another and I have the latest responses at the time. Even nicer in Linear format instead of the threaded format.