Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee Corner Barista and Coffee Corner Connoisseur

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Our lovely Coffee Corner Connoisseur badge is back accompanied by its fellow friend, the Coffee Corner Barista badge. 

Let me introduce them both to you. Why Barista & Connoisseur? Well, ... 
What does a Barista do? Serving coffee. 
What does a Connoisseur do? Enjoying a served coffee (for instance). 

In the environment of this Coffee Corner Group, you can now earn two badges for actively participating in this Group.
We think it's great when you initiate a discussion and we want to encourage more community members to take a look and also to make the leap to post one. You provide food for thought and trigger a topic that others can engage with. You provide content that others can consume and comment on. 
Therefore, you will be receiving the Coffee Corner Barista badge: 

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 10.13.16.png

If you're someone who is enjoying the topics being posted in the Coffee Corner and are replying to a discussion, you are a real connoisseur of these topics. Participating in the Coffee Corner discussions is a great way to connect on a more social level with your fellow SAP Community members and to join in with your own thoughts or opinions.
Therefore, you will be receiving the Coffee Corner Connoisseur badge: 

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 10.13.48.png

For those of you who have been active in the Coffee Corner lately, we just awarded you the respective badge retroactively. 
Let us know in the chat how you like your new badge and enjoy your coffee! 🙂 

NOTE: You can get either badge only once, there is no progression with this mission. The badges are awarded on a monthly basis, so please be patient if you believe you’ve met the requirements (one posted discussion threads for the Barista // one posted discussion reply for the Connoisseur), but have not seen your badge yet.
Have a look at our Missions & Badges to find out which badge to get next. 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.
17 REPLIES 17

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor

nice

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Proud to have received both badges!

ee794b4eb4f623564d8fce8eb0125afd

Congrats 😉

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Great Badges

Sanil Bhandari

mamartins
Active Contributor

Coffe can be an adiction, as well as SAP technologies... 😀

former_member46447
Discoverer

Employee

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Those are really cool badges. I've just received "Coffee Corner Barista", which has come as a very nice surprise.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Glad you like them, @Former Member!

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Thank you!

I'm already watching the Career Corner Job Opportunities! closely and I've recommended it to my company.

OanaConstantin
Explorer

Thanks!

Harish_Vatsa
Active Contributor

Interesting 👍

apachon
Participant

0 Kudos

Prathami
Explorer

Wow Nice Holopins 🙂