Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community SMP Minecraft Server

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

COMMUNITY.png

Fabric 1.18.2 Server (Java Edition)

Using multiple Datapacks, crafting Tweaks and Resources from VanillaTweaks. As well as a custom resource pack. You can connect using the standard Vanilla Java client or you can use the Fabric Java client.

Using the Fabric Java client you can use the Simple Voice Chat mod for infame voice chat.

If you would like to join the server, please comment here with your Minecraft user name. I will then private message you the server information.

All players are expected to abide by the SAP Community Rules of Engagement as well as 2 simple further rules.

1. Be respectful

2. No Griefing

45 REPLIES 45

rcaziraghi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi! My username is rcaziraghi. Thank you!

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

Server has been updated to 1.19.4 now. 1.20 is tempting but we'll of course wait until the final RC instead of the previews 🙂

0 Kudos

Oh. Still alive...
I gave up on the server after it went down end of last year. Are there active members atm?

0 Kudos

It went down? Sorry did not realise it had, I check the server itself once or twice a week. There are still folks logging in, quite spread out though.

stijnme
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @craigcmehil ,

We've seen that the server will sunset at the end of this month. Which is completely understandable due to the lack of activity. Hence, except for thanking you for the initiative and hosting, there is one final question: Is it possible to provide a world download?

With kind regards,
Stijn

Absolutely - I was planning to provide the world download already 🙂