Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase Group Members

former_member8821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Coffee Corner Folks.

Thanks to creator this group, but as per my point of view we are not 100% use of this group.

Right now only 349 members of this group. So I request all we have to increase our group member as soon as possible.

AmrishPatel_0-1653901370528.png

3 REPLIES 3

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

For an off topic area that's a pretty respectable number, and we've so many groups and more coming - what would be your hope for having more people join this particular group?

0 Kudos

@craigcmehil 

Actually sir I am talking about INDIA country group ? i found so many times but i can't found any INDIA SAP community Event  group 

We do not have specific country groups here, we do have city based groups and there are of course the SAP User Groups in various countries. If you are interested in organising activities there are lots of resources here and here.

As a community member it's completely ok if you self organise your own Stammtisch or InsideTrack event some of the members have done this many times in the past. It's a great way to connect and interact with fellow experts in your local city and area.