Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take part in the "Virtual Unofficial SAP Community TechEd '21 Jam Session"

MattHarding
Active Contributor

What's more coffee corner than jamming along to the SAP Coffee Corner Podcast music with your fellow SAP Community friends and colleagues? This idea for a TechEd '21 Jam Session tune could be a wash (especially considering the timeframes) but hopefully, with your help, especially if you have some hidden musical talent or know of others to bug to do something, a lot of work for me to put this together to make something quite special.

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/11/03/take-part-in-the-virtual-unofficial-community-teched-21-jam-song/

2 REPLIES 2

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

That sound really cool, Matt. I don't have a hidden musical talent, unfortunately, but I just remembered the SAP TechEd Jam session in Barcelona, where I was "part of the Jam Band"... it was so cool! 😁IMG_9035.JPG

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

0 Kudos

Thanks Svea - And to your point about your musical talents - I think if anyone sends me a video of them listening and grooving while walking around their unique location - even without sound - I'd throw that in for sure too!