Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traveling with whom?

former_member8821
Active Participant

Hello Coffee Corner Folks

Today I would like to raise for discussion and sharing one of my most favourite topics:

Which place you want to go for traveling and which activity you want to do with your someone special person in your life. (e.g. your best friend, Your husband etc. 😍 💃)

Honestly give me answer.

Thanks for advance.

37 REPLIES 37

former_member8821
Active Participant

Lets start from me.. I would love to go at greenery place with my someone special 

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

There are so many places to go impossible to always choose for me. Scotland and the Highlands are usually top of list but so are places like the Caribbean 🙂

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi, This is a nice discussion to start my day. I'd like to travel to the Southern Coast of Italy 🙂 Happy travels everyone!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

0 Kudos

I can highly recommend Sorrento 😉

MarciaM
Advisor
Advisor

So many places on my list! I personally would love to get back to France - spend a little time in Paris and then head south. Italy is on that list, too.  😊

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I would love to go to Island to see Orca's in wild life 😍

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

That's on top of my list too! A dream is to see polar lights and Iceland's beautiful landscape for hiking! 

DellSC
Active Contributor

My husband and I have several places on our "bucket" list of places to visit:

- Cruise down the Volga river in Russia and visit the open air market in Moscow and museums in St. Petersburg.  Given the world situation - this won't happen any time in the near future.

- The UK - especially Stonehenge, Tintagel castle, and other ancient places.

- Yellowstone National Park

These are just a few.

DellSC
Active Contributor

Leaping Sheep.gif

For just me, to exercise my love of fiber, I'd like to go to the Shetland Islands in Scotland, Iceland, and various places in Scandinavia where they breed sheep so that I can purchase wool and yarn from the source! 

@DellSC 

ohhhh its very excited 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Newgrange in Ireland is amazing too, if you're looking for ancient!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

0 Kudos

@Katherine_K 

Nice place ....

Who's up for this? My friend just did it and I'm so jazzed to do it! 🙂

https://santiagoways.com/en/

0 Kudos

That looks like so much fun!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

0 Kudos

@StephanieMarley 

Yes its looks like so much fun..

0 Kudos

@former_member7147 

I open your link ..really its very amazing ... u should go there.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I love to travel. Some of my favourite places have been Italy (the food!), Florida, Edinburgh, the Rockies in Canada, skiing in Austria, the list goes on. I'm enjoying reading what's on other people's bucket lists - would also love to visit Iceland one day and see the northern lights.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Kartik_Dua
Contributor

Would love to go to Europe or Italy. We had gone for our honeymoon to Austria & Switzerland. Enjoyed alot!! Also we like Cancun in Mexico, had been there earlier this year. 

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

I would like to visit Bavaria for the sweets alone.

I would love to return to South Africa to visit the animals, great food, great coffee

I always wanted to visit Macchu Piccu in Peru, but that is looking less and less likely

I would like to visit Canada via railway - travel from Eastern Canada all the way to Western Canada

I would like to visit Alaska again in the summertime; it truly is the prettiest place in the United States.

It would be great to return to Australia to visit the people again.

I thought in the past I would like to see Kerala (again the food there appeals to me)

Most of all, I am always up for visiting family in Kansas City, Tennessee, or southern Virginia when possible.

@TammyPowlas 

Nice one dear.... I wish to god you have to complete your all wishes and go your all favorite place.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager

Top of my bucket list is New Zealand. On a motorcycle. 🏍  But the bucket list is really very long! Greek Islands (I toured Athens in what seems like ancient times, decades ago), Grand Tetons in the US, Alaska cruise, and on and on...

Vlasta
Advisor
Advisor

I would love to travel to Kenya and do a safari tour but don't have anyone to go with yet. Whoever interested, feel free to reach out. 🙂

We've some amazing community members in South Africa and the surrounding areas - I'll see if I can get one to post some suggestions

@Vlasta 

All the best ... 😀

Vlasta
Advisor
Advisor

That would be amazing. 

0 Kudos

@Vlasta 

Really you have good choice of traveling it is also in my traveling bucket list

0 Kudos

@Vlasta 

I think so, you are from Kenya country ???

former_member10182
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Favorite places I have been - Brazil (Rio, SP, Foz do Iguacu - a must!), Hawaii big island, Alaska, Great Wall of China, Nova Scotia, Disney World (of course!)

Still on the bucket list - Ireland & Scotland, Seeing the Northern Lights, Rome

0 Kudos

@former_member10182 

Very Nice, even i would love to go there but really its so far from INDIA country.

0 Kudos

@former_member8821  - you made me remember another beautiful place I was lucky enough to see. Mysore Palace in India, although I did not get to see it illuminated. It was still beautiful, and closer to home if you haven't been yet. For me, India was the longest single flight (15 hours) I've been on - so I hear you about the distance! 

0 Kudos

@former_member10182 

Thanks for your reply, really Mysore Palace is very nice and really it is so beautiful .. that means you come at India in which year ?

Which country you are stay ?

0 Kudos

@former_member8821 I had the chance to go to India for a work conference in 2018, in Bangalore. I stayed the weekend and was lucky enough to have two great friends / colleagues that took me to see Mysore and a few other temples in the area. It was a great experience!

0 Kudos

@former_member10182 

Really nice one for you.

If you have any planning to come at India then sure inform me..

mohdsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I would love to go for peaceful area once and spend time with fairy doll daughter.

mohdsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Remaining point of course my daughter will have her mother too lol

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Last week, we were holidaying in the north of Corsica, in Calvi. My wife and I visited the Plaga d'Alga and she snorkled for the first time. 

She was delighted. "I can see fish!".

So next summer we'll go somewhere we can snorkle!

0 Kudos

I am grateful to answer Your fundings but do we really have FISH in our pocket for those who didn't recognise for them a National Managers under the Perfect Screeners PANEL by the leadership team.