Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been a tough year for us all. This Christmas, plan to give someone a Christmas gift....

Brian-Mboya
Participant

Giving a gift is a universal way to show appreciation, and gratitude, as well as strengthen bonds with others — unselfish concern for the well-being of others.

Over the pandemic year, it's been tough for all of us in one way or another, directly or indirectly --- sharing a Christmas gift with someone, known or unknown, is a special way to say, as humanity to say - WE CARE, and that there is hope for tomorrow.

I am sure personally I don't know a majority of you here, But gladly, in advance, from here in Kenya, as we break for holidays, just by sharing this post, a virtual Christmas Gift I appreciate the SAP Family and the various partners and associates and wish you a better, brighter, 2022. HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🙂

IMG-20210430-WA0001 (2).jpg

8 REPLIES 8

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

All the best for you as well! May you , your family and friends enjoy a happy and peaceful end to the year and a fantastic start into to the new year!

Thank you so much @craigcmehil  Really appreciate it. Merry Christimas and a Happy New 2022 for you and yout family!

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

What a nice post, @Brian-Mboya 

Happy holidays to you...happy new year as well

Thank you so much @TammyPowlas 🙂 Really kind of you. You are deeply appreciated 🙂

I wish you Happy Holidays to you too ahead, a very merry Christmas, and a happy 2022. 

It's has been tough for all of us, but certainly we will get stronger than ever. Happy holidays to you and have a great and fantastic new year!

I totally agree with you @former_member2994 - Yes, that's the spirit - we will get stronger than ever. Happy Holidays to you too and a happy new 2022 with much greater opportunities! 

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all who celebrate it.   Otherwise fill it in with the holiday you do celebrate!  Enjoy every day as if it were a holiday.

Happy New Year 2022 - sorry for the late reply @Former Member I have been on holiday and am back today. I hope you had a great time over Christmas and the New year, and that you enjoyed every single moment of the festivities. Wishing you a great year ahead full of success and the best of everything 😊