Copenhagen Blog Posts
Share your experiences, learn about the latest local news or to learn from, and inspire colleagues and peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

join-us-sitcph.png

It's been a long wait... our last SAP Inside Track Copenhagen event was in fact all the way back in May, 2019. But then the COVID pandemic happened, throwing several spanners into multiple works. But now we've finally got a date for the next event: Saturday, November 12th. The location is the same as always: At the KMD offices in Ballerup.

Signups are not open yet, but as soon as they are, we'll share the news in here. The same goes for the call for speakers. But for now, please make sure to mark your calendar, if you'd like to attend the 6th SAP Inside Track Copenhagen community get-together.

We are looking forward to seeing you all again!

All the best,

Morten & Anne

3 Comments
Leduckduck
Active Participant

Sådan - vi ses....

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

It's so great to see the SAP Inside Track Copenhagen is coming back @MortenWittrock 😃
I am really looking forward to it ... I might be able to join but I need to double check first. Will let you know via the RSVP in the event listed here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-inside-track-copenhagen/ev-p/8911 😊

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Exciting news! Happy for you! 🙂 🙂 

Labels in this area