cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ant Customize in CCV2

osiris_360
Participant

Hi All,

I am new to CCv2 Environment. How do we perform ant customize on CCv2 cause I want to replace some JSP files for an Addon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

a_e_dubey
Active Participant

Hello ,

There is feature also in CCV2 so what you can do, you can create a folder in your custom repository with name "_CUSTOMIZE_" and put your complete folder structure with file what you wanted to copy. This nomenclature is already known by CCV2 build strategy and worked like ant customize. This will help you.

osiris_360
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhiskek,

Thanks for the above solution It's working now

Hi!
Can you share hybris link for its documentation please of where did you find this solution from for CCV2?

former_member387204
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please be aware that utilizing "_CUSTOMIZE_" is not officially supported and can be discontinued/depricated at anytime without notice. This "feature" was released for some internal SAP testing purposes and it is not meant for partners/customers. We strongly advise against it. This is the reason, it is not on the SAP roadmap as well and not referenced on any help pages either.

Utilizing ant customize can potentially introduce significant changes to platform and is discouraged for seamless version upgrades.

cdatcap
Discoverer

mukultripathi This ability is documented in an SAP Knowledge Base article 2821884 - How to use Ant Customize in the CCv2 Build Process and also is documented in the Code Repository Setup and Build Guidelines. I fully understand that these changes are not to be done lightly, but there are valid reasons to do it when you need to lightly modify an OOTB class that can't be overridden in other ways. It does not mention that it will be deprecated at any time. Has the direction on this being deprecated changed since April?

Thanks!