cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4 Hana limit probability to >=60% in Opportunity report

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with the Opportunity analysis report. The managment asked me to limit the considered opportunities to an probability/chance of success and forecast category >= 60%. Restricting the characteristic forecast category to >=60% is not an issue, but how can I restrict the considered probability/chance of success to >=60% ? In the table view I can use the condition to restrict the value, but I want to push it also as a tile to the homepage.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should be achievable by creating a new "Restricted Key figure" based on "Counter" value for those Opportunities where Probability is 60% or more.

Note: Since probability is not part of Characteristic hence you may need to create a custom KUT field and then copy the value of Standard Probailoity to Custom Z field viz data workbench for initial load and then later on via Workflow.

Thanks

Saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Please review the below link for how to add a report as card to your homepage:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/66e9a9081a7b40e38c8604d6617d0311/1911/en-US/a50621e118db4575adae59ef6d4f...

Best regards,

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

Creating a tile is not an issue. I want to create a tile / report where I can limit the considered opportunity to the key figure chance of success / probability, which are higher or equal to 60%. In best case I want to consider in the selection, but this is acc. to my understanding not possible. Using conditions is not considered if the key figure is not part of the view, what is required for the tile.