cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we transfer Custom BO data from C4C to SAP ERP using HCI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to send Custom BO from C4C to SAP ERP. Is it possible to send using HCI?

If yes, Please share me related documentation or blogs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

banderson
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Shylesh,

You can see details on how to create items such as custom CAs and webservices in our SDK guide

https://help.sap.com/http.svc/rc/saphelpiis_studio_1805/2018.05/en-US/KTP/Products/bf889ebdf45d4dd19...

If you Naviagte to the Web Services Section

> External Web Service Integration

> Select "For more information, see" Integrate an External Web Service Using SOAP."

Following this Scroll to the bottom of the page

> select "For more information, see Create a Communication System and Create a Communication Arrangement.

In relation to CPI , I would strongly recommened the following OpenSAP Course on CPI Configuration https://open.sap.com/courses/hci1

If this has helped , please mark this question as answered!

Kind regards,

Brad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the reply.
I have gone through the tutorial and i tried to create custom IFlow.
But i am getting some error as below :

Error Details com.sap.xi.mapping.camel.XiMappingException: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot produce target element /ns8:RM_DocumentCreate/Description. Queue has not enougth values in context. Target xsd requires a value for this element, but target field mapping does not produce one. Probably the xml-instance is not valid to the source xsd, or the target field mapping does not fulfill the requirement of the target xsd., cause: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot produce target element /ns8:RM_DocumentCreate/Description. Queue has not enougth values in context. Target xsd requires a value for this element, but target field mapping does not produce one. Probably the xml-instance is not valid to the source xsd, or the target field mapping does not fulfill the requirement of the target xsd.

I will explain what all things i have done.

1. Created one communication system and communication arrangement in C4C
2. Created below IFlow in HCI :

3. Added one button in UI and attached absl code for triggering the web-service.
var result = ExternalWebServiceIntegrationWithHCI.GetAttachmentsForERP(oRequest,"","TransferDocumentToERP");
This is how i am triggering the SOAP webservice from absl.

When i traced the IFlow , I came to know that payload getting for Message Mapping is, the parameters i have passed to trigger the webservice in the absl.

Can you please tell me where i have done mistake ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

banderson
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Shylesh,

Can you give us some more info on what you are exactly trying to acheive.

Would you be trying to pass this data via a standard end to end integration scenario or would the end to end scenario integration be completely customised?

Kind regards,

Brad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,
Yes, I need a complete customized scenario.
I am trying to create custom Integration Flow and I have to consume custom object created in C4C.

Regards,
Shylesh M V