Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM AUTHORIZATIONS Position levelu00B4s

adelino_pereira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

We need to control the access to specific organizational units via his position, depending on his assignment in CRM organizational structure. The scenario is that we have a employee that can see CRM documents in Web client in superior levels, and is not permitted. I already try the object crm_ord_lp with check_level = A, but doesn´t solve the problem. It already fill automatically the organizational data according his position in the organizational structure, but doen´t filter the documents.

Can anyone help me with this matter?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use authorization object CRM_ORD_OP to control if the user can display documents where he has been assigned. A combination of objects CRM_ORD_OP, CRM_ORD_PR and CRM_ORD_LP will help you in controlling if the user can display documents assigned: 1. only to his sales org, 2. or assigned to him as an employee resp. only and similary in other business scenarios

Settings vary based on your requirement. Its best you deactivate all relevant objects and activate them one by one while testing.

Hope it helps.

BR.

former_member96398
Participant
0 Kudos

Jacob,

We have a similar requirement, user can only assign a person responsible from their own org. But the search person responsible returns all users.

I've tried limiting with CRM_ORD_LP with a A.

In the CRM_ORD_OP, obviously they can display their own doc's or those they are assigned as person responsible so this is not limited much.

In CRM_ORD_PR this is just the business transaction that can be limited by org via the LP object.

Is there any way to limit the search on person responsible to their own org, so for a create or change when I search on Pers Resp results should be limited to my org.

Regards,

Curtis