Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifiying Payment Screen CCO

AaronMendieta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I have been trying to find a way (via Plugins) to modify some standard elements (buttons) of the Payment Screen, however, I cannot figure it out yet. Specifically, I want to hide the "ON CREDIT" button but as far as I know, it is only possible to create custom screens but that is not the option I need.

Any help or guidance will be truly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hello pamt,

You can deselect the different payment means from the PaymentFX Quick Selection configuration.

1. In CCO manager tap the Quick Selections app
  2. Select your quick selection
  3. Edit the PaymentFX area
  4. Select / deselect as desired

Kind regards,

Gunther

AaronMendieta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Gunther, it worked perfectly, best regards!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

R_Zieschang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pamt,

to complete the answer from gunther.sandtner2, it is currently not possible to access the UI elements of the paymentfx screen via plugins. But your request should be fulfilled with Gunnars answer.

Regards
Robert

AaronMendieta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rzieschang, thanks in advance for taking the time to asnwer!

I have been trying to catch Customer Creation event and its data in the backend, I have tried via classes and event bus. I have succeeded only in catching the event (via eventBus) when the creation form is triggered, naturally, at that moment there is no customer data to be fetched, I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at the question I have posted: How to catch Customer Creation event and its data in CCO Backend | SAP Community

Any comments or guidance will be truly appreciated, best regards!