Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object ID determination in BAdI order_save

aaruljothi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have implemented the BAdI order_save, in which i am calling a program to send a mail to some partners. When sending the mail i need to display the object id(transaction number) in the mail content. I ahve used FM 'CRM_ORDER_READ' to get all details of the transaction like order header, item, partner, text, status but unable ot get the transaction no.

Please give me suggestions on how to get that.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arul jothi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We determinated object ID with "crm_order_read" in BADi order_save.We passed to FM Import parameter :IV_GUID (Transaction guid). As a result we got Transaction number in ET_ORDERADM_H-OBJECT_ID.

Rika

aaruljothi
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Rika

thanks for the reply. but in the badi implementation i am not getting the object id when i am creating the transaction for teh first time

Please suggest if there is any way to get it at teh time of craeting teh transaction for the first time.

regards,

arul jothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

Try using method CHANGE_BEFORE_UPDATE of Order_save Badi.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

aaruljothi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankx,

shalini...the problem got solved.

regards,

arul jothi a.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

You can get transaction number from function module CRM_ORDER_READ in table ET_ORDERADM_H field OBJECT_ID.

• The transaction number is generated after the order gets saved, and ur BADI is triggered immediately before saving of a transaction, that can be the issue.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan