Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quote 2.0 : Displaying a message to the User in a specific custom quote tab

Lola_234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP community, 

I want to display a message in a specific custom quote tab. While running the command : 

context.Quote.AddMessage("message text", MessageLevel.Error, True) I am getting the messge though displayed but not in the correct tab. 

Does anyone have any suggestions or idea, where or how I can solve such an issue ?

Best regards 

Lola

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Fancy_Zou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello,

Please refer to the screenshot as a sample for your requirements.

code.pngoutcome.png

Fancy_Zou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default, quote messages will be displayed in all quote tabs, including custom tabs. If you want to customize the messages displayed in different tabs, you will need to implement responsive templates for customizing control.

Best Regards

Fancy

Lola_234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Fancy ,

Thanks a lot for the reply but in my case they are not displayed in all the tabs. Does the rank associated to the custum table have an influence on it ?

Or should i run another command than : context.Quote.AddMessage("message text", MessageLevel.Error, True)

Thanks a lot in advance 

Best regards 

Lola

Fancy_Zou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi, you'll need to set the third parameter as "False". Otherwise, once the page is refreshed, the message will be deleted.
Lola_234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Fancy,

The goal is to display a message for a certain custom quote table when a button is clicked. Do you maybe know how i can proceed it ?! 

Thanks a lot 

Best regards 

Lola