Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding Account Master Data with Opportunity

kacper1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement in C4C Sales Cloud: I have to make a report with the list of Opportunites (opportunity ID, account id, value etc.) where in each opportunity latitude and longitude of the account will be also attached. I was trying with binding two data sources (account master data and opportunity header and positions) but without success.

Can you please give me some advise ?

Best regards,

Kacper

View Entire Topic
mjveerhuis1
Active Contributor

Hi,

In the threat an idea exchange how you can set up a map view of a report so that you can see a geographical spread of information (customers, opportunities, activities) - based on Country/Region.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13239906/c4c-how-to-set-up-a-report-so-that-the-geo-map-cha.html?c...

This might not be exactly what you are looking for, but gives you an idea on what is possible in C4C Analytics.

When you are using SAP Analytic Cloud solution e.g. you have to be sure you set up a working report based on your defined (joined) data source in C4C. That is your starting point.

MJ

kacper1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mjveerhuis ,

thank you very much for your professional help ! I really appreciate ! I have managed to design report with directions given from you.

Best wishes,

Kacper