cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM - Issue in displaying status description in BTQACT search criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to create a custom assignment block to display the email history which also consists of button as copy to copy the email link to other activity.

So, on click of copy a pop up needs to be displayed with Activity , person Responsible , created on and status.I created pop up using btqact and btqract as search and result criteria.

The issues I am facing is as below :

1. Status needs to be a system status () where as Status in btqact is a user status field.

2. To add field STATUS_COMMON , it consists of both user and system status.

3. Status field must be system status description with drop down values  as OPEN and completed.

Hence, I want to know how to get system status as description in search criteria and on system search result view must display the corresponding details or if at all I can use STATUS_COMMON please give me sample code for the same.

Note: I have searched SCN and got the process of adding a standard attribute  but client does not want to perform any enhancements.

I am running short of time on this object and request your help ASAP.

Component : BT126H_CALL

Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh

If you client doesn't does want any Enhancement Performed then I suspect you'll not be able to provide what the client requires.

Your first step would be to educate your client that an Enhancement is required. When I say enhancement I'm expecting you'll need to write at least one line of code to meet the requirement.

Regards

Arden

former_member202474
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

What I can recommend you here is , if the field STATUS_COMM consists of both user and system status, try to hide the user status from the drop down list. And write logic to display only those system statuses = OPEN and COMPLETED as you need, remain as well you can delete.

To show the description in search criteria, change the value parameter of the ITAB, which is used to set the collection table in GET_V method.

e.g. if you have KEY = 'E0001' and VALUE = 'E0001'

KEY = 'E0002' and VALUE = 'E0002',

replace it with   KEY = 'E0001' and VALUE = 'Open'

KEY = 'E0002' and VALUE = 'Completed'.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ruby.