cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to limit an opportunity report to the top 10 Opportunity according to expected value?

0 Kudos

In C4C analysis I would like to run a report, which is limited on the top 10 opportunities acc. to expected value within the next 90 days.

I tried several options on the ranked opportunity condtion but failed.

View Entire Topic
former_member497128
Active Participant

Dear sp.re,

If we have understood correctly then there are 2 aspects of your requirement:

1) filter the opportunities which are falling within 90 days. Not sure what do you mean by within 90 days here, but if you are trying to get all opportunities which were generated in last 90 days, then you can achieve this by using the appropriate selections in report

2) Once you get the data as per above, you can get top 10 opportunities according to expected value by creating and using a ranked connection (Execute report -> Go to manage data -> Conditions -> Ranked Condition -> Create new) and enter details as (select key figure as Expected Value, Characteristics as Opportunity, Rules as Top count and value as 10).Lastly save the report view.

This should resolve your concern. Please try the same and let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Saurav Kumar

Dear saurav.kumar02 ,

thank you for your quick reply. I followed your mentioned approach earlier, but this did not work.

Just now I tried to move the criteria Opportunity to the first column (because all reports are build up from the left to the right)

The result is that this is working.

Thank you!!! Your reply was the confirmation that my approach is correct and I just need to rearrange the column sequence.

Related to point 1) I limit the Opportunity with a close date within the next 90 days. This I do using the selection as also suggested by you.

BR

Stephan