cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore the scroll position after PAI/PBO?

duncanbarre
Participant
0 Kudos

My screen contains multiple sections and views. Within one of these views there is a subview containing an ALV list with checkboxes and a hotspot. When you check a certain checkbox a new section/view will appear (due to the hotspot). This leads to reloading the whole page. But because the page has reloaded, the screen jumps up and the user has to scroll down to get back to the view with the ALV list. I've tried SET CURSOR but since this is a view with an ALV list, it's not working. I guess it only works with input fields.

Is there any way to restore the scoll position after it has gone through the PAI and PBO?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Please tell us what kind of ALV technology you are using, so that to get a precise answer (if it's the ALV grid basic class -> method refresh_table_display with the stable parameter, etc.)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now that I see your screenshot, I understand that maybe it's more complex, but it's very difficult to answer without being able to try the interactions. Either you can find an "easy" solution with Raymond advice, otherwise maybe change the layout (e.g. ALV and block of dynamic sections displayed vertically/left and right).

View Entire Topic
DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor

in your screen attribute tab, could you check and test the 'Hold Scroll Position' checkbox?