cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybris System Update is failing while upgrading from Hybris 1811 to Hybris 2211 with mysql database

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error while updating the hybris update after upgrading the 1811 to 2211 version on the AWS server.

The database(mysql) is imported from schema.

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:659) ~[tomcat-util.jar:8.5.89] at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) ~[tomcat-util.jar:8.5.89] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]

Caused by: de.hybris.bootstrap.xml.UnknownParseError: error parsing system solrfacetsearch at lines [1729-1749] : extension 'commerceservices' not found within de.hybris.bootstrap.typesystem.YTypeSystem@61932139

at de.hybris.bootstrap.xml.XMLContentHandler.endElement(XMLContentHandler.java:203) ~[ybootstrap.jar:?]

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:618) ~[?:?]at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1728) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2899) ~[?:?]at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:605) ~[?:?] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:112) ~[?:?] at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:542) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:889) ~[?:?]

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:825) ~[?:?]

All those extensions are available in the package.

Does anyone help me please?

Thanks in Advance!.

adamreisberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

surendra.sharma2023 this is unrrelated to the core problem, but I'll add the following:

I see you mentioned you are running SAP Commerce Cloud 2211 with MySQL and AWS.

While (in theory) at its core SAP Commerce Cloud 2211 does support MySQL (and Oracle), the only (officially) supported databases are HSQLDB (when running locally) and Azure SQL (SQL Server if developed locally).

In addition, SAP Commerce Cloud 2211 - as far as I know - is only supported within "SAP Commerce Cloud in the Public Cloud", an SAP-managed Azure hosting environment. The last supported version that can be hosted in AWS - as of now - is 2205.

For SAP Commerce (self-hosted), see System Requirements and Third-Party Compatibility | SAP Help Portal

For SAP Commerce Cloud (SAP-managed), see System Requirements and Third-Party Compatibility | SAP Help Portal

View Entire Topic
alemasetto
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue seems caused by an incorrect type information left in the system tables attributedescriptors, composedtypes and ydeployments

Check out these similar questions: