cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to find the assigned reports to a particular business role..?

0 Kudos

Is there way to find the reports assigned to role using Business Role workcenter.

I know we have to go to reports -> assign which will list the roles assigned to a report but this takes lot of time to find the reports assigned to all business role.

I am looking forward a way to just get into a business role and find the associated assigned reports for that report

Please help me find the easiest way to find the reports assigned to business roles..!

vignesh_karuppasamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

Please suggest if you got some option for download the report list assigned to a business role. We have the same requirement.

Thank you..!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Meenakshi,

Currently under ADMINISTRATOR work center > Business Roles view you are able to see details like work centers assigned to a specific Business Role, as well as Assigned Business Users, Restrictions and Changes. However, checking all reports assigned to a give Business Role is not available among system standard functions.

In case this information is critical for your business, I would suggest you on posting your request in the collaboration forum, where you can request new features for the new releases of the system:

https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/903

If you need this functionality urgently, you may approach your implementation manager for help, or even our SAP Cloud Service Center via servicecenter@sap.com.

Kind Regards,
Marlon Gräwer

Answers (0)