cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest version of SAP ISA R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We have B2B SAP ISA 4.0 with R/3 as backend. We want to updrade the B2B.

Could you please share the latest version of SAP ISA R/3 available in the market and if possible any documentation on Marketpalce etc.

Its urgent please.

Thanks in advance !

View Entire Topic
adam_ebert
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please check the Scenario & Process Component List to get an overview about which options you've for upgrade WEC:

http://service.sap.com/scl

--> SAP Software Produc Versions and Possible Scenarios

------>  Product Version Instance: "*XECO*"

You'll see that you've in several cases the option to select between NetWeaver 7.0 and NetWeaver 7.30 platform for a WEC deployment. From the WEC side you'll get the same functionality in both cases, i.e. here is no functional difference.

When you decide to chose NW 7.30, you'll have newer platform and newer development environment so that I would prefer to go this way.

WCEM is in fact a product which won't offer an automatic upgrade path in your case. Nevertheless I would recommend to verify whether this would fit your needs.

Best regards,

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Adam Thank you very much Adam.

I was looking for SAP E-Commerce with ECC 6.0 (no CRM) solution since long.

The link which you have shared is having only E-Commerce 5.0. I have heard E-Commerce 7.0 is available but cannot see in the XECO instance list..

Could you please provide a link where I can see E-Commerce 7.0 for ERP (not CRM) and if I can really upgrade from SAP ISA 4.0 to E-Commerce 7.0 ERP version.

@ Toni,

Thanks for your help.

Yes, we do not have NDWI.

To set up a new system with ecommerce-7.01, NWDI and TREX, we need to purchase e-commerce 7.01 but unfortunately I am not able to find this product on Marketplace.

Could you please help me in this regard.

@ Andreas , Thanks for your reply.

With your help, now we have decided for e-commerce 7.01, but I am not able to find the same as explained above. Could you please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

Please suggest.

Best Regards,

Gaurav

Private_Member_321544
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please give points for helpful answers. Then the peoples here are more motivated to help you

You can find the downloads for ecommerce 7.01 here:

SAP Software Download Center --> Browse our Download Catalog --> SAP Application Components --> SAP ERP --> SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE --> EHPX FOR SAP ERP 6.0 -> Entry by Component --> SAP XECO

Best regards,

Toni  

0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the answer of Mr. Flückiger I want to point out the possibility of using the E-Commerce version 7.01  based on 'SAP NetWeaver 7.3' instead of 'SAP NetWeaver 7.0' with any Netweaver Enhancement Package (NW7.0x).

As my colleague Adam Ebert already mentioned there is no functional difference.  The big advantage of using SAP NetWeaver 7.3 are the support of JDK 1.6 and a SAP 'Mainstream Maintenance' period until 31.12. 2020.

E-Commerce applications 7.0x  based on 'Netweaver 7.0x' will only be supported until 2017. Please have a look at note 1648480 for details.

All official documentation about SAP Maintenance Strategy is available here:

www.service.sap.com/maintenance

Product dependent statements are also published in SAP 'Product Availability Matrix (PAM)':

www.service.sap.com/pam

E-Commerce 7.01 enabled for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 has its own application version: 7.31. This can be downloaded from SAP Service Marketplace under:

SAP Software Download Center --> Browse our Download Catalog --> SAP Application Components --> SAP ERP --> SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE --> EHPX FOR SAP ERP 6.0 -> Entry by Component --> SAP XECO NW7.3

Best regards,

Gabriele Weyerhaeuser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues..

Thank you very much for your help.

It was a collective contribution that answered the question.

We would present the WCEM 2.0 to customer hopefully, if not then ECommerce 7.01.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Kumawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would recommend your customer to prefer the WCEM! It will be on a long term basis the better choice otherwise you can "throw away" everything after potentially 1-2 years and start again from the beginning with WCEM.