Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found hybris

hmabdul
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are migrating from SAP hybris commerce 6.1 version to SAP Hybris commerce 1905 version .

While doing ant updatesystem -Dtenant=master after compilation we are getting error like ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found hybris and we are using oracle DB system .

We dropped all the indexes and tried again still same issues we are seeing .

Can any one help on this .

0 Kudos

I also faced same issue while upgrading 1808 >> 1905 , In order to make HAC update work

I removed duplicate entries and that worked for me, I had this error for two different indexes.

Did you get any solution for this ? ie overriding index property in item.xml to remove unique constraint of index ? For this I am looking to apply solution on code level !

Thanks,

Vaibhav

View Entire Topic
StefanKruk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

During Update Running System Hybris will try to add all Indexes that are defined in the items.xml Files. This cannot and should not be prevented.

The Issue you are facing is, that you have ItemTypes with the exact same unique Attributes in you Database and therefore the unique Index cannot be added.

In your Error Message the should the Index and the Fields be listed that are failing to be created. Investigate if you have duplicate Rows in your Database with the same Unique Fields.