cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to sap commerce cloud 2005

Hello expert

I try to upgrade to from 1905 to CXCOM200500P_0-70004955
and when I run "ant clean all" command I get an error :

[ysetplatformproperties] Error while evaluating file '~/commerce/hybris/config/localextensions.xml'. Extension 'sapcoreaddon' doesn't specify a path and no scanned extension was matching the name. Please check file ~/commerce/hybris/config/localextensions.xml.
What can be an issue?

Thank you,
Marian

View Entire Topic
geffchang
Active Contributor

Did you try installing the addon?

ant addoninstall -Daddonnames="sapcoreaddon" -DaddonStorefront.yacceleratorstorefront="<your storefront extension>"
pratap_pandey
Explorer
0 Kudos

geff.h.n.chang I tried to install sapcoreaddon in 2105 but getting the same error as below.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while evaluating file '<Project Path>/hybris/config/localextensions.xml'. Extension 'sapcore' doesn't specify a path and no scanned extension was matching the name. Please check file <Project Path>/hybris/config/localextensions.xml.

at de.hybris.bootstrap.config.PlatformConfig.readConfiguredExtensionsFromXMLFile(PlatformConfig.java:1237)

at de.hybris.bootstrap.config.PlatformConfig.collectConfiguredExtensionsFromXMLConfig(PlatformConfig.java:1056)

at de.hybris.bootstrap.config.PlatformConfig.collectConfiguredExtensions(PlatformConfig.java:968)

at de.hybris.bootstrap.config.PlatformConfig.<init>(PlatformConfig.java:137)

at de.hybris.bootstrap.config.PlatformConfig.getInstance(PlatformConfig.java:126)

at de.hybris.ant.taskdefs.PlatformConfigAntUtils.loadPlatformConfig(PlatformConfigAntUtils.java:53)

at de.hybris.ant.taskdefs.PlatformConfigAntUtils.getOrLoadPlatformConfig(PlatformConfigAntUtils.java:29)

at de.hybris.ant.taskdefs.SetPlatformProperties.setAllProperties(SetPlatformProperties.java:155)

Any idea why this error is appearing while trying to install addon?