Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of EPCM.doNavigate within CRMD_MKTPL pc-ui

BTKelly
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is it possible to use the published EPCM.doNavigate (Enterprise Portal 6.0) navigation api (JavaScript) to accomplish some navigation.

In the moment, we are using the set_javascript method on the main controller...the only javascript that seems to ever get rendered is a window.open

Since we are using the EP portal to run the marketing planner application we hoped that we would be able to use the EPCM.doNavigate function to control some customer specific navigation. Can this type of functionality be set within this method set_javascript?

Thanks

Brian

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understood from your query is you are trying to open a new window by the event in your PCUI application.

You can achieve this by simple adding a custom event in the toolbar group and assigning the role mapping for object link.And also I understood from your query that you want to save whenever this event is triggered. You can handle this event in the PROCESS_EVENT method force saving in that method.

I don't find a need for using EPCM here as it's purely PCUI eventing and if it doesn't resolve your problem ple clarify the requirement.

Regards,

Abdul Raheem S

BTKelly
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

thanks.