Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4HANA Service - error when trying to release confirmation for billing

Eliel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Has anyone faced similar issue when trying to create a billing request document using the "Release for Billing" Fiori app?

Confirmation has been succesfully created and completed ( time sheet document also created correctly).

When I select the confirmation document number and click on "Release for Billing" then browse displays internal server error 500.

I just checked ST22 and it says:

"GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED"

Short text: Field symbol has not been assigned yet.

The current ABAP program "SAPLV61A" had to be terminated because it found a

statement that could not be executed.

The termination was triggered in function "ab_BaseAddrReadDyn" of the

kernel, in

line 4188 of module "//bas/785_STACK/src/krn/abap/runt/abgetwa.c#1".

The internal operation just processed is "FUNP".

Best Regards

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Eliel

the exception "GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED" is too general. Program "SAPLV61A" is using in Pricing but I'm not sure why returns a dump.

Could you please provide us at least in which function module or directly the stack is failing ? This information can be get from the dump. There is a section called "Active Calls/Events " and we can find some clue to address your problem.

Best regards

Silvia Ventura

0 Kudos

Hello Eliel,

Was this error resolved for you?

Thanks,

Ankit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Eliel,

are you using any special SAP solution, e.g. IS-OIL ? Because I only found references about this component.

Best regards

Silvia

Eliel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Silvia,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As far as I know we are not using IS-OIL solution - as this is a training environment provided for practing S/4Service, perharps basis team implemented industry solution package for other purpose. Let me check with them.

Best Regards

Eliel