cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C - Not understandable workflow Rule iVersion field

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

A workflow rule that was created on our C4C and not documented is being triggered on every Contact Form creation.

This workflow rule updates the field iVersion from value X to 11.00 if the X less than 11 on the tickets BO.

However, I don't find this field on tickets and I don't understand what is being edited.
According to an SAP support engineer iVersion is a custom PDI.

I have been told that this inquiry is categorized as a consulting question.

Could you advise on this topic?

Thanks,
Guillaume

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Guillaume,

In your screenshot, can see within 'Changes' facet the change is done by Technical User' - which indicate this change is done

mainly by any Custom logic/Workflow Rule.

As you have mention earlier, you already have 'Ticket Workflow' for 'iVersion Field Update' - This changes seem due to it .

**PS(Next Action): As said before, you should be able to find that kut/custom field "iVersion" in Ticket screen itself.

If you can't find anyhow AND you dont need field update based on "iVersion" ===>Then remove this field from your workflow action 'Field Update'.

--> Hope this helps and answer !!

-->Still not working, maybe can again reach out to SAP via Incident.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Pashine.

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Guillaume,

Yes - "iVersion" is not standard SAP provided field. It seem, you have created KUT/Custom field in the Ticket screen and so it available under 'Field Update' of your Ticket workflow.

=>Possibility is - This field might be available in Header/Overview facet of Ticket screen(check it via Adaptation) .

=>You can then delete this field OR Update your Workflow for 'Field Update'(With OTHER field), so this field

don't get updated based on workflow rule . Please do as per your business requirement .

Hope this answer your question.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Pashine.

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cannot find any iVersion field in the adaption mode.

I can only see it in the changes made:

Does it remind you of something?

Thanks,
Guillaume