Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C Service Contract Integration with Qualtrics

former_member193357
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Members,

I am very new to C4C and I am wokring on one use case and need to know how should I do the integration with Qualtrics.

So my use case is.

1. In C4C create a Service Request, on Completion of Service Request, send a Survey data (XM directory data) to Qulatrics.

2. Qualtrics will create a Survey and then send the Survey to particular email.

So from C4C I need to pass the Survey ID and the customer detials( Customer name and EMAIL id for Survey ) to Qualtrics. Then Qualrics will read this data and then create a Survey and send it to the customer.

I have a Qualtrics API for GET and POST service. But how shoulld I configured this qualtrics API in C4C. Do i need to download the SDK and do some development or can I use the REST service in C4C.

Can someone please gudie me the best and feasible approach for this use case.

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sandeephebbar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Please refer to the help portal link if it helps in your scenario https://help.sap.com/viewer/d93f1ae9ef98482b8cba3d601943efdc/CLOUD/en-US/3f32950432af4ff3a0921291db1...

Regards,
Sandeep

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to call an external API (in your case it is Qualtrics API) from C4C, you need to create a communication arrangement that will be sending the details likes Survey ID or Customer data to qualtrics. This communication arrangement has to be configured using SDK ( to be precise, you need to create an external web service integration) and will be called via action/event,

For more details about how to use REST api in C4C please check following blogs post by Jerry:

https://blogs.sap.com/2018/12/06/use-restful-service-to-consume-s4-functionality-in-sap-cloud-for-cu...

former_member193357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Thanks for the quick response.

I will check this post and approach.

One question is it possible that instead of some button event Can we call this Web service integration which we create in SDK via some workflow rules automatically based on the status.

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes it is possible via workflow rules. You can choose "Action" in step 3 of the workflow as shown:

action.png