Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session time out on server round trip in webclient

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue in one of the newly created test system. In webui, when I try to create a new transaction(Service request), when the server round trip happens it goes for timeout. That means, if I select a dropdown and it goes for a server round trip, immediately I get the message saying "you session is timed out and click here to start a new session". I checked SMICM settings and HTTP and HTTPS Proc. Timeout is set as 3600 and it is the same case with other systems where we don't have any issue. When I checked with my Basis team, they are saying it's because of the enhancement set as there is no issue when the ignore enhancement is done. However, the same kinda enhancements are already there in 3 other systems and we don't face any issues there. Did anybody of you come across this scenario?. Thanks for the help in advance.

Thanks,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

Please check the following in your system:

1. Check SICF services w.r.t enhancement set are active. Compare the services with other system which is working fine.

2. All custom developments have been generated correctly.

3. Ask basis to put a rfc, abap and db trace, while you trying to perform your activity. Trace may give you some clues.

4. Check if there are any short dumps in the system.

5. Make sure the SPRO customising setting w.r.t to enhancement set is correct.

I hope above helps.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for the reply. However, all the points mentioned above are correctly set. I am just checking the trace part with Basis team. Do you have any other clue?.

Thanks,

Faisal

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Did you check if there are any related short dumps in ST22?

I recommend to go through Jerry Wang's blog 1 and blog 2 .

Best Regards,
Sigrid

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

Any luck out of trace?

Thanks,

Kapil

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

The issue was because of a custom component in the enhancement set. Basis team has deactivated the same and the issue is resolved. Thanks a lot for your helps.

Thanks,

Faisal

Answers (0)