Dallas Blog Posts
Welcome to the Dallas blog posts group, where you can find SAP-related content, connect with locals, and find out about events.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SergioG_TX
Active Contributor

Welcome to the Dallas group where we want to create a space for local sharing, collaboration, get together and bring awareness of SAP and fellowship with local people. 

My name is Sergio Guerrero and I have been working in SAP technology for about 10 years. I own Shockwave Consulting and I am actively involved in the SAP community. I want to learn & share related content with other local people. If you want to talk about Technology, BBQ, NFL, soccer, the FIFA world cup, etc. this is the right spot to do so. 

Join me and others by doing an introduction post and share your hobbies.

8 Comments
catherinecatkim
Discoverer

Hello!

My name is Cat Kim, and I am a US Army veteran attending the University of Texas at Dallas. I learned about SAP through my school curriculum, and excited to build more excitement on campus about the online courses available!

In my free time, I enjoy painting and walking my dog at nature parks!

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is awesome Cat Kim!  I also attended and graduated UTD  #goComets! Thank you for your comment and looking forward to meeting you one day in one of the SAP events or get togethers we have.

Hi , Iam Sreehari Gothati having 22 years of experience in SAP, working many 7 to 8 countries across the world, is there anybody who connect share opportunities and work together. 

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

welcome to the group @former_member129221  -  last week we had a SAP code jam - see the details i just posted in a different blog. I am hoping we have an inside track in the next few months and hopefully also get a social gathering - informal happy hour in the near future. Please send suggestions for events and also social events. Welcome again

Sanjai
Explorer

Hi , Iam Sanjai having 17 years of experience in SAP Finance & Controlling, worked in different verticals ( Automobile, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Food Processing ,Electronics etc, and implemented SAP as many as 7 to 8 countries across the world. Looking forward  to get connected to share my experience and hear your insights,  experience and work together. 

zmk
Discoverer

Hi Sergio,

This is MKulkarni.  Glad to be a member of this community. 

Ed_SAPBI
Explorer

Hi I'm Ed,

I recently relocated to Dallas, TX and would like to be more involved with SAP activities in the area.  I'm a consultant with over 20 years of SAP BI/BOBJ experience but also have done a great deal with SAP HANA, Microsoft Azure, Oracle, and so much more!  I teach been teaching financial modeling and financial management at the University of Tampa as well for the past 6 years.

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sanjai, welcome to the Dallas group. somehow, I missed your comment (and the next one). Thank you for joining the group. Your experience seems a little similar to mine, I also was in Automotive and Food processing before; among others 😉 industrial, DD, construction materials, retail)

hi MKulkarni, welcome to the Dallas community group, glad to have you onboard. what is your background? thank you for sharing in advance.

hi Ed, welcome to the Dallas group. Thank you for sharing your background and experience. I look forward to meeting you in one of the events.

All,

With new members in this group, we should be able to get together soon and have a welcome happy hour, any one has a suggestion for place?