Devtoberfest Blog Posts
Got something to share with your fellow Devtoberfest participants? Write it up and share it in a post here!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

We want to hear what you have to say about Devtoberfest.  What was your favorite part? What would you like to see more of less of next year?  How can we make your overall Devtoberfest experience better?

Please complete this brief survey by November 11th to help shape the future of Devtoberfest.

9 Comments
jexpo
Participant
0 Kudos

Survey done!

Thank you very much for such amazing events, for me it was great I meet people, I share knowledge and gain a lot of knowledge and at the same time have a lot of fun.

So, thank you so much for this great event and for sure I will come back next year for more Devtoberfest!

Happy Coding Everyone! 😎

Föß
Active Participant

Hi!

Unfortunately my "SAP Universal ID" did not work most of the time. As a result, I was only able to do a few tasks. 

Apart from that, there was really a lot of interesting stuff!

lg

kartefact
Participant

Ditto the above comment by @Föß

SyambabuAllu
Contributor

Completed Survey!!.

I really liked the devtoberfest and learned a lot about new topics there.

Thank you,

Syam

WenjingLiu
Participant
0 Kudos

Survey done! Thanks!

2022-10-27 12_37_33-SAP Customer & Partner Feedback.jpg

Sandra_Solis
Participant

I loved all the tutorials and support from you, I would not change something. The event is perfect like it is, I loved because I learned a lot.

Congrats !!

flotxi
Participant

Hi Thomas,
I would have loved to join the Devtoberfest, is there a newsletter or something where I can subscribe to, to get informed before next years event?

thanks and best regards,

Florian

TMNielsen
Contributor

I completed the survey and received my prices. The Selfie with the Dev Advocates was funny, but I couldn't really make the scaling work. I usually end up being twice as big as the Dev Advocates. 

image.png 

#Devtoberfest 2022 Selfie with the Dev Advocates

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@flotxi 
Hi Florian - I happened to notice your comment about wanting to take part in the next Devtoberfest!

I guess you are already subscribed to this Devtoberfest group as a member? In case you missed it - you can now read about Devtoberfest 2023.